wootoom EF MOD Moderator Jul 17, 2005 #1 then i thought i would check if anyone was on Elite and what do i find a whole bunch of life taking congrats my fellow EF friends.
then i thought i would check if anyone was on Elite and what do i find a whole bunch of life taking congrats my fellow EF friends.
N nycgirl New member Jul 17, 2005 #2 I'm not proud of my role in this "life taking" But, it had to be done.
hotzie New member Jul 17, 2005 #7 Wootoom said: then i thought i would check if anyone was on Elite and what do i find a whole bunch of life taking congrats my fellow EF friends. Click to expand... me too
Wootoom said: then i thought i would check if anyone was on Elite and what do i find a whole bunch of life taking congrats my fellow EF friends. Click to expand... me too
redguru New member Jul 17, 2005 #9 I was gonna take your life, but I'm drunk. And it took me ten minutes to post this, as it looked like a needto post.
I was gonna take your life, but I'm drunk. And it took me ten minutes to post this, as it looked like a needto post.
wootoom EF MOD Moderator Jul 17, 2005 #10 redguru said: I was gonna take your life, but I'm drunk. And it took me ten minutes to post this, as it looked like a needto post. Click to expand... por Needto
redguru said: I was gonna take your life, but I'm drunk. And it took me ten minutes to post this, as it looked like a needto post. Click to expand... por Needto
D DieselGunz New member Jul 17, 2005 #11 Wootoom said: por Needto Click to expand... agreed, sometimes i dont know why bad things happens to good people
Wootoom said: por Needto Click to expand... agreed, sometimes i dont know why bad things happens to good people
bran987 New member Jul 17, 2005 #14 Lestat said: i need to take some life Click to expand... in your dreams go to bed
Lestat MVP EF VIP Jul 17, 2005 #15 bran987 said: in your dreams go to bed Click to expand... come on man