Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

I was doing so good!! :(

alexsmom

...then I get home lastnight and my husband (who NEVER makes dinner) has a Freschetta rising crust pizza in the oven and a salad all ready to go on the table. He was so proud of himself....i didn't have the heart to say I couldn't eat it. Ugggggggg....oh well...I guess I'll just use that as my cheat meal for the week...which sucks because I really like to save that for the weekend.
Just curious, when you gals eat something like pizza, do you low-carb the next day and up your cardio a bit or just start eating really clean again?

I don't know what to say in terms of what to do now, but there's no sense beating yourself up now (I'm great at getting pissed at myself for merely being human). 1) those pizzas are good and 2) I know how hard it is to decline when our guys actually do that kind of thing. It's just too adorable.

Last night I got home from the gym completely and totally worn out. Jeremy was in my kitchen cleaning. He'd done the dishes, taken care of the pets, and was scrubbing down my stove. At that point, I'd have eaten a pizza too.

Kate

Wow Raina....you got yourself a keeper there :) Well, my hubby didn't have the house picked up, but he did do the grocery shopping and put it all away...that counts for something right?

alexsmom said:
....i didn't have the heart to say I couldn't eat it.

Didn't he know before that you can't eat certain things?

Everyone in my life knows my deal with food! It's great cuz I often don't even have to open my mouth, my boyfriend says for me, "She doesn't eat that."

Yeah, he does and he will usually say something like that too when someone offers me something he knows I don't eat. However, I just started this really "clean" diet 2 weeks ago and I don't think he realizes how serious I am about it. I mean I would eat pizza occasionally before so I think he was just trying to be nice and surpise me. Actually, by the time I get home from work, he's usually already eaten so I make my own dinner. (we have crazy schedules). But trust me, having an eating disorder history, my family and friends know how I am with food.

I'm in the SAME sitation AlexsMom. My honey is being as supportive as he can be but last night he was trying to feed me ice cream. I can't say that oreo ice cream is an easy treat to resist either. Mostly his focus has been trying to get me to eat anything for the past 2 years....whether it be healthy or just hunk. It'll determination on my part and more education on his.

Kate

so you ate too many carbs... big deal!(you might feel a little slow today) :yawn:

don't worry we all slip.

don't be too hard on yourself ... and be happy he cooks!

kel :)

".....my boyfriend says for me..."

:eek2:

someone speaking FOR GLADIOLA?!?!?

I never thought I'd see the day

:FRlol: VDL

P.S. Has hell frozen over?!?! :cold:

VooDoo Lady said:
P.S. Has hell frozen over?!?! :cold:

You think you're pretty slick, dontcha? :lmao:

Ha ha, yeah, he'll chime in for me before I *have to* say it, or just back me up. He's pretty supportive without being pushy.

Wellll, he's supportive about healthy eating, but not muscle gain.. but that's another thread :mad:

I didn't read the whole post, but this is part of the good things in life that most of us BB's overlook in life. That was pretty nice of the hubby if ya ask me....remember keep the communication goin' on and i'm sure he will understand in the future. Also, you said that you have been eating clean for the pat 2 weeks, maybe this "refeed" did a little good...you never know. Really though, take advantage of this kindness by the hubby, I think it was sweet. Maybe make a deal with him once a week or so to do these treats as a way to benefit both your diet and his wanting to be a good guy. That way you both will be looking forward to that 1 day out of the week to enjoy. If there is one thing I have learned about dieting, if it gets to the point to where the dieter makes it too strict and clean with no breaks, they (not the diet) will ultimately fail. Take advantage of this with your husband by incorporating cheat days.

BMJ

Top Bottom