Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

I want to weigh 285

nautica said:
Careful, Almighty - I think he could whip your ass.

btw almighty - you must be a looser just like me. Friday night home on the computer. Geeesh, I thought I had no life.

Nautica

Haha. I hear that shit. I just got back from CPK which obviously gave my girlfriend food poisoning or some shit. Im chillin here for another 20 mins then headed out with my friends. No worries dude, Friday night is the same as any other night of the week. We are adults arent we?

Re: negative remarks

onthegas said:
Why are you guy such assholes? I was asking a legitimate question. I've been training for 7 years and am not happy with my size- I want to get bigger. All I wanted was an opinion on weight gain and steroid use,maybe I'm doing something wrong with my cycles I don't know. Your negative comments are not appreciated. It's a good thing I don't know you guys because I would take a baseball bat to your fuckin knees. Fuck you, faggots

no seriously...you're an idiot.

onthegas

well, since you asked, and no one is giving you a legitimate response, i will.

firstly, if you are at 12% bf or less, and have good proportion, good for you. if you are at 20-25% bf or more, than i wouldn't be worried about gaining weight so much as loosing the fat.

if you are lean, you must be pretty damn big. and like you said, steroid use at your size, when you're already close to your natural limit, will only make you yoyo up and down. while you're on, you'll gain some, but when you stop, you'll lose most of it, if not all, as you said. pros stay on year round, or nearly year round. it's the only way that they can sustain their muscle mass. so, PROVIDED that you're diet, workout, and body are perfect and you're at your natural limit, then the only way you can go up in weight (significantly) and stay up is through constant steroid use, year round. which has it's side affects, as you well know.

in my opinion, >260-270 or anything like that on a guy who's 5'8'' would be disgusting. why don't you try to get to an ultra ripped 225 or so, and look great, rather than ruin your health and aesthetics by year round cycling. if you're in this from a bodybuilding perspective, then aesthetics should always be your priority. quality before quantity bro.

14 year olds are so cute, lets go for 185 first

now kick my ass elmo

Top Bottom