Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

I want to start an anavar cycle

liftingbeauty

I've been doing research and it seems that most use anavar when cutting but I'm looking to gain some mass
I want to do 2-3 8 week cycles, can I use it to bulk ?

right now i'm finishing up my clen experience lol, i've done 3 cycles 2 on 2 off and i'm going to start my 4th one next week as of right now i'm maintaining because i really don't have much fat left to lose

after i finish the next clen cycle i'm planning to maintain for a month or 2 then get on var

any other info would be great! thanks

Welcome to Elite

You can use var to bulk bulking is diet dependant what are you calories at now? What is your height weight age etc we need more details to help you.

There are a few of things you can do to help us get to know you so we can answer your questions:

1) In your first post please include:- your stats: weight, height, body fat.
- Your goals: what are you trying to accomplish? Do you have a date in mind?
- Your current training & cardio schedule: What’s your routine and how often you train?
- Your current meal plan: including how many meals, portions, what you eat and when you eat.
- Any salient medical concerns...

2) Read the stickies at the top of this board. They are important introduction information regarding women's fitness.
Such as training, dieting, and weight loss.

http://www.elitefitness.com/forum/w...e-fitness-womens-forum-start-here-678961.html

3)Consider putting your meal plan into a food counts program like FitDay - Free Weight Loss and Diet Journal (FREE!) so you can have a real and accurate idea of what exactly you are eating. This will give you the total calories and macronutrient breakdown (% Protein / % fat / % carbs) of your diet.

You can also get your calories, Protein, carbs and fat count at:
CalorieKing - Diet and weight loss. Calorie Counter and more

4) GET YOUR BODYFAT TESTED! You are made up of lean muscle mass and body fat. Getting "lean and toned up" is the result of how the two work together. Body fat is only half of it. It’s best to know where your body fat % is so you can work accordingly.

5) TAKE PICTURES! This is how you SEE the progress you are making. Weight and body fat are one thing, but how you look is also an important way to track progress and really appreciate even the little signs of progress. Believe me, sometimes we think we’re not making progress, but when you see the pictures from when you first started and 2, 4, 6 months later, you’ll be astounded of the changes you’ve made and that will give you enough motivation to continue.

6) Start a training & diet log – You’ll find that we all share and support each other on the forum and that will help you with your success.

Top Bottom