Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply US-PHARMACIES UGL OZ
Raptor Labs UGFREAK OxygenPharm
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplyUS-PHARMACIES UGL OZUGFREAKRaptor LabsOxygenPharm

I want to deflower Natty!!

Don't you have to be a virgin to be de-flowered? Oh wait, maybe he qualifies. Fucker's gonna get himself layed. tee hee.
 
mmmm, that was the first question i asked him when he got back!!! if his flower was still intact, lmao!! :angel:
 
Natty is a cool guy..i've never spoke to him but he's never come off as an asshole or dumbass on this chat board.

props to you natty...you seem to have a nice effect on the women of the chat board..


it use to be me and big buck who ran things..now i guess the torch has been passed to you...

Lol j/k

keep doing what your doing bro..good to see genuinely good men still existing..you got my respect

kak
 
thanks Nicole :)

i posted a larger picture of my avatar once on elite somewhere..

i dont know if i took them down or not..let me go see.
 
Nic while none of this is my buisness and granted you posted this in fun, Natty is a great guy but this seems like a little disrespectful to another guy that I know has treated you with nothing but respect and careing.

.02
 
HighIntensity said:
Nic while none of this is my buisness and granted you posted this in fun, Natty is a great guy but this seems like a little disrespectful to another guy that I know has treated you with nothing but respect and careing.

.02


:confused: wtf?

Why would that be disrespectful?


Tex.......nice avatar.:)

Did I mention it was real nice?
 
HumorMe said:



:confused: wtf?

Why would that be disrespectful?



I know who you all like to be little social butterflys but don't respond to stuff you have no clue about.

thanks

of course your confused,
 
NicolePap said:




HI- really you dont know me- you dont my personality and you dont know how I feel about anything..

Sometimes you should really just kinda chill- fortunatly Natty and Saint both know my feelings- and both are my friends.


HI..............ching-ching.
 
NicolePap said:




HI- really you dont know me- you dont my personality and you dont know how I feel about anything..

Sometimes you should really just kinda chill- fortunatly Natty and Saint both know my feelings- and both are my friends.

Your right I don't know you but I know R very well...and I am just throwing my .02 cents...think what you think, do what you do, and if someone gets hurt, oh well...right nic
 
HumorMe said:



HI..............ching-ching.

what the fuck are you doing posting on this thread, your like an old southern women looking for gosip.
 
HighIntensity said:


what the fuck are you doing posting on this thread, your like an old southern women looking for gosip.


You got me there HI. I am an old southern woman looking for gossip. I've been found out.....I'm so embarrassed
 
HumorMe said:



You got me there HI. I am an old southern woman looking for gossip. I've been found out.....I'm so embarrassed

*humor me scurries away, sundress in the wind ice t in hand*
 
LOL

it never gets old to watch HI walk in and fuck up a normal thread.

Mr. Charming indeed.

I would assume that the following things should probably play forth towards me now, but perhaps won't since I pre-empted them:
1) refer to HappyScrappy's genitals and how embarrassingly small they must be

2) refer to the fact that this is none of HappyScrappy's concern, whereas all things are HI's concern

3) mention that HI has a learning disability, therefore these actions are all fair game

4) say that HI is "just kidding" and that everyone is way too uptight

5) ask for pics

6) repeatedly bump HI poetry in an attempt to show that he does indeed know what NP should be doing with her life.

7) there is always boxing
 
HappyScrappy said:
LOL

it never gets old to watch HI walk in and fuck up a normal thread.

Mr. Charming indeed.

I would assume that the following things should probably play forth towards me now, but perhaps won't since I pre-empted them:
1) refer to HappyScrappy's genitals and how embarrassingly small they must be

2) refer to the fact that this is none of HappyScrappy's concern, whereas all things are HI's concern

3) mention that HI has a learning disability, therefore these actions are all fair game

4) say that HI is "just kidding" and that everyone is way too uptight

5) ask for pics

6) repeatedly bump HI poetry in an attempt to show that he does indeed know what NP should be doing with her life.

7) there is always boxing

will you have sex with me?
 
HighIntensity said:


will you have sex with me?

and then there is always the non sequitur.

and you know I would love to have sex with you - but for once I wish you wouldn't just gaze into the mirror and would instead give me the attention that I need while in bed.
 
Nathan said:


Not at all. I was just pointing out that I'm pretty sure my job description does not entail looking at nips all day. :) Nice avatar though.

thanks, perhaps you should check into a change of careers?
 
HighIntensity said:


will you have sex with me?





OHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!

So you want to deflower natty? :shocked::worried:



RUN NATTY, RUN BEFORE HE CATCHES YOU!!!!!!


Sorry nicole, but you don't stand a chance against a model.:D
 
TEXgrl said:


thanks, perhaps you should check into a change of careers?

Like what? Pornstar? I'm not sure I have the genitalia for the porn industry but I'd like to think so.
 
Top Bottom