Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

I want to compete very soon...

Thanks a lot, Rick! That's good advice, because i've never even been at 6% bf before so 3 or 4% is going to take some time to learn because i really have no experience in cutting techniques as i've been constantly bulking for the last 5 years. I like my proportion right now but i have lbs and lbs of muscle i need to put on before i'll feel comfortable wearing a speedo lol jk but seriously, thanks for all the advice ladies and gentleman! :)

No problem bud. Whenever you decide to take the plunge, get your feet wet in Physique and I'm sure you will be glad you did. I'm leaning towards doing physique for my first show also next year just to learn the ropes.

No problem bud. Whenever you decide to take the plunge, get your feet wet in Physique and I'm sure you will be glad you did. I'm leaning towards doing physique for my first show also next year just to learn the ropes.

Good to hear bro! I'm hoping by next summer I'll feel ready to step on a stage. Like I said I need to get cutting down and tweak a few things, and like you said, conditioning. I do well enough, but I have a ton to learn yet.

Update on my status: registering for tx shredder soon. Already working with Dizelfit concepts for the 12 weeks leading up. Looking forward to this!!

Top Bottom