Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply US-PHARMACIES UGL OZ
Raptor Labs UGFREAK OxygenPharm
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplyUS-PHARMACIES UGL OZUGFREAKRaptor LabsOxygenPharm

I want this guy...its eating me up.

NJjuice22

New member
that piece of shit that killed that 6 yr old 37lb girl. everytime someone talks about i break down. I want this guy. gimmme 5 minutes alone. i beg you god. please . im on my knees god...if you exist u fucking pussy fuck...gimme that bitch.
 
i put all my faith on the line..i am saying this shit out loud right now.....GOD IF YOU EXIST you fuck...fuck you i hate you. you let that shit happen u fuck.
 
I don't watch or read the news anymore. I used to get so angry, I just don't want to know anymore. Live in my little bubble. I don't like those feelings of rage, I'd rather have love in my heart. What a fucking pipe dream huh?
 
NJjuice22 said:
i put all my faith on the line..i am saying this shit out loud right now.....GOD IF YOU EXIST you fuck...fuck you i hate you. you let that shit happen u fuck.


What happened? What little girl? I don’t know man, I didn’t want to touch it but I have to, that’s some serious shit you’ve said, obviously you think so as well or you wouldn’t have said it. The biggest mistake you will make in your life I’m sure.

Things happen for reasons; my cousin was shot in the neck and killed at 16 years old over a dime back, gods “fault”? If you believe in god, how is it a “Fault”?

If you believe in god do you think god makes mistakes? Your cursing the god who created all (if you believe in him, if not there was n point to your ramble) doesn’t make sense to curse your creator, the one that knows all and has purposes for everything, things you don’t understand now.

If you believe in god then that little 6 year old girl is actually living life now in heaven while you’re stuck living your miserable life like the rest of us on this rock.

If you believe that it is gods “fault” and not Man’s how come you’re not blowing up abortion clinics? 6 years old? 6 months old? Wtf is the difference?

Maybe god took her just to test you, she’s in heaven now and doesn’t have to worry about working every damn day and dealing with the hardships of life, work and pay bills etc, she in paradise, you’re cursing god for it, and she is thanking him……..that’s if you believe in god.
 
big_bad_buff said:
What happened? What little girl? I don’t know man, I didn’t want to touch it but I have to, that’s some serious shit you’ve said, obviously you think so as well or you wouldn’t have said it. The biggest mistake you will make in your life I’m sure.

Things happen for reasons; my cousin was shot in the neck and killed at 16 years old over a dime back, gods “fault”? If you believe in god, how is it a “Fault”?

If you believe in god do you think god makes mistakes? Your cursing the god who created all (if you believe in him, if not there was n point to your ramble) doesn’t make sense to curse your creator, the one that knows all and has purposes for everything, things you don’t understand now.

If you believe in god then that little 6 year old girl is actually living life now in heaven while you’re stuck living your miserable life like the rest of us on this rock.

If you believe that it is gods “fault” and not Man’s how come you’re not blowing up abortion clinics? 6 years old? 6 months old? Wtf is the difference?

Maybe god took her just to test you, she’s in heaven now and doesn’t have to worry about working every damn day and dealing with the hardships of life, work and pay bills etc, she in paradise, you’re cursing god for it, and she is thanking him……..that’s if you believe in god.


i mean what i said and i said what i mean.
 
big_bad_buff said:
What happened? What little girl? I don’t know man, I didn’t want to touch it but I have to, that’s some serious shit you’ve said, obviously you think so as well or you wouldn’t have said it. The biggest mistake you will make in your life I’m sure.

Things happen for reasons; my cousin was shot in the neck and killed at 16 years old over a dime back, gods “fault”? If you believe in god, how is it a “Fault”?

If you believe in god do you think god makes mistakes? Your cursing the god who created all (if you believe in him, if not there was n point to your ramble) doesn’t make sense to curse your creator, the one that knows all and has purposes for everything, things you don’t understand now.

If you believe in god then that little 6 year old girl is actually living life now in heaven while you’re stuck living your miserable life like the rest of us on this rock.

If you believe that it is gods “fault” and not Man’s how come you’re not blowing up abortion clinics? 6 years old? 6 months old? Wtf is the difference?

Maybe god took her just to test you, she’s in heaven now and doesn’t have to worry about working every damn day and dealing with the hardships of life, work and pay bills etc, she in paradise, you’re cursing god for it, and she is thanking him……..that’s if you believe in god.

No offense bro, but back off. Cursing God is not anyone's biggest mistake, most intelligent people that are honest with themselves and any diety in which they believe in are gonna do that eventually. I don't want to believe in the God that you believe in.
 
Good points though about the struggles of life. I curse him for putting this survival instinct in me against all hope. The older I get and the more shit I see, the less afraid I am of death. Now long ago, I thought I might be dying. Of all things from a heart attack after vigorous sex (doesn't sound like me huh?) I wasn't scared of death, I just didn't want to leave my girl all alone and the thought of the pain it would bring to her, so I fought to live.
 
Today I woke up caring more about the life of a plant I have than my own. Now for some strange reason I feel better. For me, selflessness enriches my own life, be it towards people, things, or even plants.
 
NJjuice22 said:
that piece of shit that killed that 6 yr old 37lb girl. everytime someone talks about i break down. I want this guy. gimmme 5 minutes alone. i beg you god. please . im on my knees god...if you exist u fucking pussy fuck...gimme that bitch.

While i'm sure it's upsetting, you come to an internet message board to say this???
 
jd_uk said:
While i'm sure it's upsetting, you come to an internet message board to say this???

Jesus Christ dude, he's venting. Lay off. We all come here to relieve stress and vent and of course flirt. Go away if you don't like it.
 
biteme said:
Jesus Christ dude, he's venting. Lay off. We all come here to relieve stress and vent and of course flirt. Go away if you don't like it.

Yeah ok, venting is one thing.

Seems a bit strange that someone would come to talk to (or shout abuse at)God on a internet message board though don't you think?
 
jd_uk said:
Yeah ok, venting is one thing.

Seems a bit strange that someone would come to talk to (or shout abuse at)God on a internet message board though don't you think?

No. We do it all the time. Religion is a hot topic here.
 
Top Bottom