Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

I think its time...

Status
Not open for further replies.

spikezone2003

Iv been working out for a couple years now i made many gains at first but the past 6 months iv been stuck at a platue. i cannot get past 175 pounds. im even lifting more than ever yet my size and weight will not increase, i decided to take a cycle of deca and test. i was just curious as what i should take after for anti estrogen and to try help restore my testicle size if they shrink iv heard HCG is good for improving the size but im not sure if thats a good anti estrogen aswell unless thats what clomid is for? i believe im going to be taking 200mg of deca and 600mg of test a week by darts and i just want to make sure i do it right because i only plan on doing it once to help me get over this platue, thanks in advance.

we do not offer steroid advice to 20 yr olds,you have plenty of test running thru your blood stream to blast thru anything, try eating more,change up your routine,do supersets & negatives, you should be eating every three hours.Get 2 grams of protein for every pound of body weight,nuts are calorie dense.eat a few of these thru out the day is a good way to beef up!

Read This

http://www.elitefitness.com/forum/a...-build-muscle-loose-fat-then-read-712503.html

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom