Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

I think I'm through having sex just to have sex.

i just got back from the cockring repair shop........glad i filled out that warrant card..

I've thought about becoming asexual sometimes. STDs piss me off. I got diagnosed with trich a while ago and after two prescriptions I still don't think it's been killed. I'll be pissed the next time I have to go back there. Here's what's fucked: I was told by the nurse that it only transmits through intercourse, and I've never had it unprotected since the last time I was tested and was clean. I was like oh fuck it whatever I won't even bother arguing.
I also think vd tests these days for some stds don't always detect them, so someone could end up transmitting them thinking they're clean. But society isn't mature enough to handle stuff like that (especially if it was uncurable) so the unlucky fucks get shunned. I really don't think sex is worth it. The only way it would be these days is if everyone just said fuck it and stopping giving such a damn and realized that we'll all probably be screwed sooner or later. Fuck.

i just have random sex now for reasons of health. It's proven that sex is beneficial for your health, so i treat it like natural medicine

I lied. See yall in the morning. I have no self control.

Erzulie said:
lol

we all know people don't fuck when they are in love.. you sign the papers and sign away your sex drive at the same time.

I beg to differ on that one. Hell my drive is as fricken crazy as it has always been do is Mrs. BD's.

There is no such thing as enough sex!!!

Top Bottom