Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

I Think I Figured Out Why People Here Think 105mph is too Fast To Ride a Sport Bike

Re: I Think I Figured Out Why People Here Think 105mph is too Fast To Ride a Sport Bi

spongebob said:
i could actually care less if you crash and die today.I don't know you

Really? I don't know you either and I don't want you to crash and die.

my cousin died last year doing wheelies at high speeds. suppossedly he was one of the best but something happen. a mechanical failure or misjudgement,

I am sorry to hear that. Mechanical failures are my biggest fear even over an idiot in a car.

but i bet you if you had given him the choice he would have chose to stay alive instead of doing wheelies. but i dont judge him because thats what he liked doing, so be it.

This statement was very profound and took alot of understanding on your part. You are cool with me.

so just plain and simple, its dangerous and your willing to take the risk for it. no biggie but quit trying to justify it with stupid reasons.

Living is dangerous. But I think I would rather check out doing something fun then getting some cancer that eats me alive from the inside. But that is just me. Besides when I check out I am going to better place anyway.

Re: I Think I Figured Out Why People Here Think 105mph is too Fast To Ride a Sport Bi

IvanOffelitch said:
I gotta ask, man.....

Who reminds you to breathe?

Nobody. This body God designed does that automatically otherwise I bet both of us would have forgotten a couple times.

curling said:
Really? I don't know you either and I don't want you to crash and die.

I am sorry to hear that. Mechanical failures are my biggest fear even over an idiot in a car.

This statement was very profound and took alot of understanding on your part. You are cool with me.

Living is dangerous. But I think I would rather check out doing something fun then getting some cancer that eats me alive from the inside. But that is just me. Besides when I check out I am going to better place anyway.

more power to ya.

sponge,

What was it that got you cousin mechanical failure or misjudgment?

i lost my best friend last year.. 7/11 will be one year when he fell.. doing a wheelie at high speed came down into at ank slapper.. stock gixxr stabalizer doesn't do squat. but anyway we all still ride the same though we all have dampners now. few do wheelies.. but i agree cagers are assholes, i lost another good friend last fall due to a fucking druck asshole from out of state turned infront of my buddy and he hit the minivan. Minivans need to be banned from driving. :-/ i still ride and i sport my bike.. i'm either doing 60. or 120.. there is no really inbetween anyless than 120 and you'll get pulled over so go or don't go.

superspud said:
i lost my best friend last year.. 7/11 will be one year when he fell.. doing a wheelie at high speed came down into at ank slapper.. stock gixxr stabalizer doesn't do squat. but anyway we all still ride the same though we all have dampners now. few do wheelies.. but i agree cagers are assholes, i lost another good friend last fall due to a fucking druck asshole from out of state turned infront of my buddy and he hit the minivan. Minivans need to be banned from driving. :-/ i still ride and i sport my bike.. i'm either doing 60. or 120.. there is no really inbetween anyless than 120 and you'll get pulled over so go or don't go.

Man, sorry to hear about your best friend. What kind of wheelie was he doing and how fast and what size and year gixxer? (I ride one too)

I don't think 105 is too fast at all.

Unless you have a passenger...

MAn, I am glad I didn't tell ya'll I have gone up to 140 with my daughter on the back on country roads. Uh did I just screw up?

curling said:
sponge,

What was it that got you cousin mechanical failure or misjudgment?

well im not sure, he was riding with one friend and i never did get the full story.they kind of wanted to hide it from the parents to save them some grief. he was an only child, about 22, engaged, making 80K yr and just bought a house. not that all that is mnore important than doing wheelies. it was his choice.

but i believe that most people only 'think' they know the risk and only 'think' its better to go out doing something you like doing.

if you were to have an accident and your daughter was killed and you lived, would you honestly say, "well thats the way she wanted to go out". or would you wish like holy hell you could redo the situation?

curling said:
You see I expect people to drive bad. That is the way I ride. Actually, I ride like I am playing a video game. The goal of the game is make it from point a to point b as fast and safe as I can - alive. I look at the cars as my enemy. It is their job to try to kill me so I prepare myself an out or escape route from every car I see.
Best sig line for another member to use ever.

Top Bottom