Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

I Think I Figured Out Why People Here Think 105mph is too Fast To Ride a Sport Bike

Re: I Think I Figured Out Why People Here Think 105mph is too Fast To Ride a Sport Bi

curling said:
Stop laughing it only cost me $16.
Costs doesn't matter.

Re: I Think I Figured Out Why People Here Think 105mph is too Fast To Ride a Sport Bi

WODIN said:
Costs doesn't matter.

Well, I did have to stand in the line municiple court and have some cop block me where I couldn't leave right away until he came back from dropping off some papers or somthing. Man, cops make it really hard to like them.

I have a lot of respect for you, Hansel & Curling, but I think in this, you are just wrong.
You both love to ride, so you defend your actions, rationalize them. But to most of the people who have responded to this line of threads, you guys are crazy.
It's probably because most of us in cages are sick of riders tailgating, lane splitting, excessive noise, racing (I saw 2 sportbikes doing, probably 100 km/h in a school zone at 11:30 A.M.). Whether you see it or not, most peeps look at it as intimidation & lack of respect.

curling said:
Well, I did have to stand in the line municiple court and have some cop block me where I couldn't leave right away until he came back from dropping off some papers or somthing. Man, cops make it really hard to like them.
If I were a cop I'd arrest you every week just as a public service to the general population.

hanselthecaretaker said:
We should get rid of cars. This world is too much a pain in the ass as it is.

I'm fuckin serious.
[/SIZE]

Enjoy hauling 10 bags of mulch and 2 bags of Weed n Feed
on your bike AssStench

foreigngirl said:
really, 105mph on a bike feels like 65 in a car

On a sportbike, maybe, but not on a Harley. I rarely go over 80 on my bike, I'm just not meant to be a race car driver.

hidngod said:
I have a lot of respect for you, Hansel & Curling, but I think in this, you are just wrong.
You both love to ride, so you defend your actions, rationalize them. But to most of the people who have responded to this line of threads, you guys are crazy.
It's probably because most of us in cages are sick of riders tailgating, lane splitting, excessive noise, racing (I saw 2 sportbikes doing, probably 100 km/h in a school zone at 11:30 A.M.). Whether you see it or not, most peeps look at it as intimidation & lack of respect.

Actually, I don't even ride, so I'm really speaking in defense of it from the other side. Cars are too big, heavy and powerful to be safely driven with both pedestrians and the people inside in mind. Just this year alone I've known of 2 people personally (one a friend) who were killed in CAR accidents- one lost control on black ice and got broadsided, another was killed by a drunk driver. Both were younger than me and I'm 26. I've also heard of three more fatalities through the peeps on this board during this year.

Cars are simply a bigger menace in more ways than one, while bikes are actually a symbol of freedom from everything that cars represent in this world.

Y_lifter said:
Enjoy hauling 10 bags of mulch and 2 bags of Weed n Feed
on your bike AssStench

We're clearly not on the same page, or even the same book for that matter. Thank you for capitalizing "AssStench" though. I knew you cared. :)

hanselthecaretaker said:
We're clearly not on the same page, or even the same book for that matter. Thank you for capitalizing "AssStench" though. I knew you cared. :)

Not even the same cell block or psycho ward.

Top Bottom