Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

I should gain 30lbs w/this cycle. What do u think?

DEEZEL said:
This will be my 3rd cycle. I took 8 shots of 200 mg deca last summer. Gained 15+lbs. Clomid... is it illegal or legal? Can I get it online? I know I need to get it, I just don't know if I can.

Lookin at your other post 'where to inject' I assumed it was your first cycle.

For a 3rd cycle deca/sust for 10 weeks is a good one. You can add d'bol for the first 4-5 weeks. My 3rd cycle was also deca/sust/dbol and I got some good results.

If you do deca I would also get some hcg. Search on the board for postings of LAWNSAVER about hcg.

About clomid legal or illegal I don't know, but your source should be able to supply you. There are also many online farmacies selling clomid, but their prices are a little high.

Clomid is not a scheduled substance however you cannot get it without a prescription. You can get it online without a script but like diet said it is expensive. Whoever your source is should carry some.

You don't have near enough Nolvadex for your cycle, whether you wind up using it or not. I'd definitely get some Liquidex/Arimidex but also a lot more Nolvadex. If you run into problems mid cycle your going to have a whopping 5 days worth of Nolva.

Okay, I need more shit... How many of each do I need? How much HCG, Clomid, Nolvadex, Arimidex, Liquidex??? And do I have to get all this stuff from my source or can I get some online?

DEEZEL said:
Okay, I need more shit... How many of each do I need? How much HCG, Clomid, Nolvadex, Arimidex, Liquidex??? And do I have to get all this stuff from my source or can I get some online?

Let's see if I can help you a little:

1) Get the stuff from your source, ordering online is in many cases too expensive. As far as I know, liquidex is otc you can also order it online.

2) How much hcg, it depends on your decision whether you use it post cycle or during your cycle. Read the posting of LAWNSAVER. Post cycle I would say, 500ui ED for 2 weeks. During the cycle 500ui every Saterday and Sunday. Don't forget... after mixing hcg keep it in the fridge.

3) Clomid, I always take clomid post cycle as follows: day 1 300MG, days 2-11 100MG, days 12-21 50MG.

4) Nolvadex, the're many different opinions about the usage of Nolvadex. Some only take it in case they get symptoms of gyno, some take it during the whole cycle. I always take it during the whole cycle 10-20 MG ED. Note... When you do hcg post cycle take also nolavdex 20MG ED.

5) Arimidex, instead of nolvadex as anti-e you can also take arimidex. Unfortunately arimidex is a lot more expensive than nolvadex. For me nolvadex is working ok, others swear by Arimidex. You can also take proviron 25-50MG ED.

6) I never used liquidex, search the board for more info.

Deezel your questions make me curious, you did 2 cycles so far, what were your cycles, and how did you do post cycle?

With the above info you should be able to calculate how much you need to get.

Diet...

I took Syntex Anadrol 50 (60 tabs), when I was 19. Went up to 3 tabs a day and didn't pyramid down. Gained over 20lbs, but lost it all. Last summer I took 8 shots of 200mg Brovel Deca. Also gained almost 20lbs. Kept about 5, if that. But I didn't work out for about 3 months after juicing. And the deca killed my libido for at least 3 months post cycle.

This time I want to do it right. Thanks for all your help, I appreciate it.

DEEZEL,

You simply do not need all the stuff that you want to take for a good cycle. Cramming is what I would call your proposed cycle.
Slow down, take a breath. Re-evaluate, move forward.

Top Bottom