Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

I requie a professional diet plan can someone help

Sasstig

Hi,
I need some help with my diet. I am trying to lose body fat to get down to single figures and get rid of my gut but when I drop my cals I lose my arms. I need help. I want to get my arms to 18inch and my gut to 30inch waist and single figure bodyfat.

Stats, 16inch Biceps, 38inch waist, 44inch Chest, 201lb weight and 45yrs old.

Diet.
0730hrs Wakeup 40g Protein shake (IGF1) with 10g Glut and 10g BCCA
0800hrs 60g Porridge in water
1030hrs 1 chicken breast & handful of Salad or Brocolli
1200hrs 40g Protein shake & Nox with 10g Glut and 10g BCCA
1300hrs – 1400hrs Training every day (this is the only time I can train so my meals must be around this time)
1400hrs 40g Protein shake (IGF1) & 80g Maltdoxin with 10g Glut and 10g BCCA
1530hrs 1 chicken breast & handful of salad
1830hrs 2 chicken breast & a large handful of Broccoli
2100hrs 40g Protein shake (IGF1)

Training.
Mon – Chest and Shoulders
Tue – Abs and cardio (cardio 20 mins) at 60/70% max
Wed – Legs
Thu – Abs and cardio (cardio 20 mins) at 60/70% max
Fri – Back and Arms

I require a Professional Nutritionist to do me a plan and do not mind paying to get a proper diet plan as this is the final year to get to my goal of losing my Gut and body fat to single figures as I have tried for the last 2 years and failed each time.

Please help me.
ade

I'm no pro but u could add in some monounsaturated fats to about 3-4 of those meals to keep insulin spikes at bay especially with that second meal n ur porridge.....but honestly I would cut out the porridge due to carbs and replace with more broccoli, spinach or asparagus.......I would only eat carbs after ur workouts but even then maybe do that every 4th or 5th day.....Try carbing up with say green beans, oatmeal, grapefruit or blueberries, an avocado, then sweet potatoes and finally some almond butter or peanut butter....in that order as well.....

I guess that you are pissed off after 2 years :)
I'm mega endomorph and I have no problem getting to 6-7% body fat and get those crazy spider veins on lower abs :)
I'm natural btw.
U can improve your diet alot.

thanks Guys I do appreciate your help and still I will look for a Prof Bodybuilder to put me a diet plan together. I have wasted 2 years trying to cut and because I dont get there after 6 month I just turn to bulking up. when I do try and cut I just lose all my size.

Please any BB Pro contact me.

I am not a professional bodybuilder, but I teach nutrition at the college level and feed a powerlifter, I can offer some help if you would be intersted. You can pm me if you like..

Top Bottom