Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

I really want to cry,or better yet,eat a bullet.

Mad4Iron

I've come so far in the last year and have totally changed how I look and feel.

Totally motivated to work through the winter and spring.Wednesday doing T-bars my grip slipped and fucking dumbass that I am tried to stop it.I felt a pop in my lower back and almost fainted when I tried to straighten up.

One of the guys said "That didn't look good",I couldn't speak because it hurt so bad.

I missed work yesterday and I'm off today and I'll see about tommorrow.

I'm smack right in the middle of a cycle,Man I'm so fucking pissed.

Mad

bogus

man that really sucks!!! not to rub it in or any thing....
but it does sound serious.
have you seeked medical attention?
sounds like that would be your 1st step.
there is allways something getting in the way of me and my cycle, but one must prevail.
i would be more concerned about a permanent damage you may have caused yourself vs. fuckin up yer cycle.
good luck bro..
big10

Thats terrible, i strained a trap last night and am in some pain today. Not serious but aggravating, you should prob see a doc about that, to rule out serious injury. Good luck.-WULF

man that sucks sorry to hear about the injury. hope its nothign serious. Just make sure you go to teh doctor and take it easy for a while. Common sense but sometimes really hard to follow when your dedicated to the gym. I pulled a muscle in my chest a few months ago and kept reinjuring it cuz I didnt want to stop working out.

Top Bottom