Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

I Need to get information! (please read)

Reedsey

Hey, worked out with a old friend today, (hes 24/25 cant remember)
about 85-90kg, at 5'9/5'10

He told me at begining of janurary hes going to do a test and deca cycle.

When i saw him the other day to have a quick chat and find out when im meeting him to go gym etc, i could see some changes.

So hes about 5-6 weeks into it now, i spoke to him properlly today about it and oh my days im shocked...

Hes running 2ml Test and 1 Ml deca 1 shot per week, also, he has no AI, he has no PCT plans, and dosnt intend to have any, Also wants to ''bridge'' but dosnt understand what that means, so he told me he'll take 4 weeks off after hes finished and get back on them again....i tried telling him but he wont listen, can anybody give me some SOLID information that i can relay back to him.
thanks

Well, coming off for 4 weeks of long esters is not coming off at all, and at 24 he's headed for TRT/HRT in his 30s if he stays on for long periods like that.

He's got no aromatose inhibitor or prolactin control, so he's running the risk of potential sides like gyno.

When he finally comes off for awhile, he's going to crash, and hard. He's also going to lose all this weight he is gaining because his test production will be at a standstill. He needs to get a real PCT together to keep himself going and keep the new massor he's going to be worse off than he was before.

Forma stanozolol is on sale right now, at the very least he needs to get that, drop the deca, and order himself some clomid, post cycle, and unleashed or test infusion.

He.feels great right now, but just wait....

Lol rob, so from my experience people are going to do what they want, they always think they know best, at this point he's prob got some water retention and is confusing that for gains, I'm sure he thinks everything is going perfect but he's in for a nasty suprise, unfortunately he'll be way behind the 8 ball, BB was on the money about getting a real pct together, it's not going to be a quick fix rather a long road ahead for him. If he's a good friend start researching some plastic surgeons in your area in case he sprouts DD's

nothing you can do. your friend is an idiot.

deca is the name of an ester. and when you stop taking it, it will linger for weeks after. so as bigbass said he isn't even coming off if he stops for 4 weeks.

lots of newbs throw out the term 'deca' because it sounds catchy, but they don't even understand what it means. maybe try asking him what it means and then tell him to research what the deca ester is.

My friend my friend...give me a break

My friend my friend...give me a break

Yes my friend... Give me a break.. im trying to help someone bro, and make people who DONT listen to others about how serious the juice is and commitment levels etc ..

Im hearing you guys, he said he gained 5kg / i guess that about 11lb or so, i did say he needed aromitise, forma and clomid, obv not nolva, however where iv not researched recently i had forgotton how to back up my suggestions with real evidence.. i can say that i knew gyno would be possiblity, i also knew deca dick may be in hindsight.. he even said and i quote after i said ''hows it going then, like you know, like HOWSSSS it going...'' he replied ''ups and downs! haha'' i said literally, he says ''yeah lou literally haha'', i was shocked that hes not bothered, but i need to be there for a friend as if im not who will be... so anyway, im going to tell him to get some stuff weather he listens or not is another questions i guess.

You need to talk to your buddy. He is young and going to mess himself up if he doesnt get his shit straight. What makes him think that you can do everything wrong and still have a good out come?

Now you might be able to milk your buds man boobs later in life from prolactin gyno.

What prolactin can he use instead of nolva, im sure stopping the deca now wont do anything and im prettttttty sure hes not going to waste it but not using it , he said he didnt get gains of test e alone, what prolactins shall i tell him to get, and why??

Top Bottom