Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

I need sum advice

bigbolla23

Wassup everybody
Im currently about to start really getting into the world of bodybuilding, it has always been a dream of mine but im am thinking about making it a reality. I've played sports for most of my life and i have an excellent work ethic, but unfortunately when i came to college i was surrounded by friends with some bad habits and i kind of picked up on them drinking and smoking and i became lazy in the gym and put on 20-25lbs. I am 5'10 and now about 245lbs and i want to get dwn to about 215-220lbs, i believe that my bf% is around 25%. I've been doing alot of research on how to cut the fat as far as caloric intake and which foods to eat and also how to divide my caloric intake into 6-7 meals a day. As far as supplements go i plan on taking my Optimum Whey protein and i will add Lipoflame when it arrives, I am an extremely hard worker in the gum so i know my goals are very accomplishable, because i've done it before. If anyone would add advice or comment on the things that i should also be concentrating on as far as workouts or eating habits it would be very helpful.
Thank you

Make some short term and long term goals and write them down some where that you will review them from time to time. I like to have a log book so I can always try to progressivly move up weight or reps. then when I stop moving forward its time to change that lift or after 6to8 weeks I might change my whole routine. I try to keep my body from getting use to something. If I see my legs need more attention, I'll focus harder on them or if I need more upper chest development I might do more Incline stuff. Just looking and listening to your body.

Top Bottom