Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

I need suggestions for a good post-workout meal and a No-Carb protein shake.

Mr.X said:
I'm a little late on my reply, but I'd like to add my .002. Now, Isopure is NOT 0 carbs as believed by most, in fact, it's 3carbs per serving. Therefore, if you're looking for 0 carbs, try making your own. Get pure protein from protein factory and maybe mix it with 1tbsp. butter. Doesn't sound good, but tastes like a milk shake, if you are on CKD. Otherwise, I'd say Isopure is a great mix and go choice.

Mr.X :cool:

Actually i think it is zero carbs. The only one with 3 carbs is the chocolate flavor. THe strawberry and cream is called Zero Carb Isopure. And in the nutrition label, it says "0 carbs".

M56M

M56M said:

Actually i think it is zero carbs. The only one with 3 carbs is the chocolate flavor. THe strawberry and cream is called Zero Carb Isopure. And in the nutrition label, it says "0 carbs".

M56M

I can't argue, all I did was goto the Max Muscle and look at the chocolate flavor, that's about it. I have tried the Isopure before, but the thing is expensive. I did not get to see the strawberry flavor, so you are probably correct.

P.S. just a side note: I was kicked out of Ketosis when I used 150g isopure a day.

Mr.X said:

I can't argue, all I did was goto the Max Muscle and look at the chocolate flavor, that's about it. I have tried the Isopure before, but the thing is expensive. I did not get to see the strawberry flavor, so you are probably correct.

P.S. just a side note: I was kicked out of Ketosis when I used 150g isopure a day.

I would have to agree it is pretty expensive, definitely compared go Designer, etc.

What flavor did you use while on the CKD diet?

M56M

I used the chocholate, because I got it for free...but usually, I stick with proteinfactory.com they have cheap no carb protein

Biochem TriPortein plus

Big Buck,
I get this in 5lb tubs for only $34, it comes to $43 with shipping from http://www.nutripeak.com .
It has 66 servings per container, fat 2g, carbs 4g, and protein 22g. I usually do two servings (2 scoops) twice a day and I love the taste.
I get the vanilla flavor and mix with water. I've tried ISOpure and it tastes like shit by comparison.

Top Bottom