Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

I need some help for my girlfriend, diet related

pdaddyII

High End Bro
Platinum
So i consider myself pretty informed in regards to diet and healthy eating. However it's mostly targeted towards building muscle by utilizing complex carbs and both fast/slow acting proteins. She's already in good shape but just wants to tone, she has a good gym routine already in place but her diet is teh suk.

She doesn't eat fast food, cookies, ice cream, cake or any of that crap but just doesn't know what her options are and when to eat what. Any suggestions would be GREATLY appreciated on both of our ends...thanks

pdaddyII said:
So i consider myself pretty informed in regards to diet and healthy eating. However it's mostly targeted towards building muscle by utilizing complex carbs and both fast/slow acting proteins. She's already in good shape but just wants to tone, she has a good gym routine already in place but her diet is teh suk.

She doesn't eat fast food, cookies, ice cream, cake or any of that crap but just doesn't know what her options are and when to eat what. Any suggestions would be GREATLY appreciated on both of our ends...thanks

What is a typical day of eating for her like?

And what is wrong with her eating like you do, just obviously less quantity?

BIKINIMOM said:
What is a typical day of eating for her like?

And what is wrong with her eating like you do, just obviously less quantity?

My eating may be a bit too strict and 'hardcore' for her, lol. My day consists of plain chicken breasts, canned tuna, protein shakes, plain talapia, egg whites, sweet potatoes, avocados, almonds...and well that's mostly it.

She eats very skimp amounts ie. yogurt, kashi cereal, peanut butter on whole grain, mixed veggies etc... She has a lot of all the right components but just needing to know when to tie them in all together.

pdaddyII said:
My eating may be a bit too strict and 'hardcore' for her, lol. My day consists of plain chicken breasts, canned tuna, protein shakes, plain talapia, egg whites, sweet potatoes, avocados, almonds...and well that's mostly it.

She eats very skimp amounts ie. yogurt, kashi cereal, peanut butter on whole grain, mixed veggies etc... She has a lot of all the right components but just needing to know when to tie them in all together.

I see, she likes to "live a little" LOL.

Well she can post up an example of what she eats on a daily basis for us to "tweak". What is her primary motivation for wanting to change the way she eats? Does she lack energy/stamina or is it that she knows her diet could be better, that she just needs direction but doesn't want to be hardcore like you or is she motivated by something altogether different?

What about she post up here.... The ladies here don't bite. That is, not unless we are asked! :chomp:

Seriously, that is the most effective use of time here when you talk about education and reaching personal goals.

:lmao:

pdaddyII said:

Tone is a funny word, and what it really means is losing fat and building muscle.

Women often find it quite difficult to build any serious amount of muscle, so if she followed more of a BBing diet, she wouldn't start to look like a pro female bodybuilder.

I find the big issues for women is usually:

1. Not eating enough protein (some lean source of protein in every meal)

2. Eat a lot of low fat foods, yogurt in particular, that have hidden sugars in them

3. Eat too few calories, which is going to stop any 'toning', in fact women usually lose muscle and stop fat loss.

When you say kashi, do you mean buckwheat or the cereal?

I think Kashi the cereal has evaporated cane sugar in it, which is really just unrefined sugar.

Top Bottom