Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

I need help?

I'm Louise I'm 19 and looking for some one in the Coventry area to help me get fit a toned. Thinking about taking steroids to. Can any one give me any info or help?

I'm Louise I'm 19 and looking for some one in the Coventry area to help me get fit a toned. Thinking about taking steroids to. Can any one give me any info or help?

You are way too young for Steroids if that's what you are implying...there is lots of knowledge on this site to get you in the shape you want in the training and diet sections. We don't give advice to people that are 19 for steroids it's a rule here.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk - now Free

]You are way too young for Steroids if that's what you are implying...there is lots of knowledge on this site to get you in the shape you want in the training and diet sections. We don't give advice to people that are 19 for steroids it's a rule here.

I thought I was old enought to be fair and I have tryed dieting but because it's only me out of mates and family that are doing it I'm finding it really heard to train on my own. Got any pointers?

]You are way too young for Steroids if that's what you are implying...there is lots of knowledge on this site to get you in the shape you want in the training and diet sections. We don't give advice to people that are 19 for steroids it's a rule here.

I thought I was old enought to be fair and I have tryed dieting but because it's only me out of mates and family that are doing it I'm finding it really heard to train on my own. Got any pointers?

First learn the basics

Start here

Exercise & Muscle Directory

Now read this article i wrote

http://www.elitefitness.com/forum/a...-build-muscle-loose-fat-then-read-712503.html

I have been training alone for years most training partners i have used are dead weight, plus i can train and get out of the gym quickly.

^^^ I get much further alone too man.

my last gym I got too friendly with some guys and it became a burden for me.

True, alot tend to talk while training, or not paying attention when you need a spot, have to change the plate between sets to suit them, etc,etc.

i ALSO NEED SOME SORT OF HELP/ADVICE as i am posting this topic in another subject matter . I gone through from some type of headache,tension and stress. i used to take coffee 10 - 11 times a day. then i read a post from one forum and they people talking about some kinda supplement called brainkrave. i just order it and using this from few weeks. its working as they mention on their site that it is totally natural. so, please give some reviews about it. thanks in advance !!!

Hire an online personal trainer. Don't ask to meet people on the computer! 18 is way too young and you are a female. You need proper guidance first.

Top Bottom