Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

I Need An Experts Opinion..........

SPOOFERJOHNSTON

OK SINCE I CANT PUT MY PIC ON HS SITE FOR WHATEVER REASON(SITE WONT LET ME)CAN I MAIL MY PIC TO ANY EXPERTS OUT HERE SO I CAN GET AN OPINION ON MY PHYSIQUE AND WHERE I STAND. I AM TOTALLY NATURAL NEVER TOUCHED A DRUG AND I WANNA GET IN THE FITNESS MODELING BIZ MAYBE SOME FTNESS MAGS!ANY HELP WOULD BE APPRECIATED!!SPOOFER JJJJJJJJJ-IF U CANT HELP JUST JOT DOWN YOUR EMAIL ADDY!

vital stats..................

height-5'9"
weight-165lbs
incline db press-120lbs each hand for reps
running-1 mile in under 6 minutes
waist-30 1/2 inches
arms-16ish
turnoffs-tatoos, women who smoke
turn ons-women who workout, tight waiste/big bust,sense of humor, aggressive women
date of birth-9/23/74
[email protected]

Good build, nice size, small legs or so it appears and good loking.

@ 5'9 too short for model work, they need hight like mike o'hern. Real reason: A lot of the women models will not pose without heals. So add 6" to a 5'8 woman, and you get tome cruse and nicole kidman. Not good for sales. I would contimue (obviosly) work on the body, and get into sales for fitness. Learn the ropes of convetions like Arnold Classic, or FIBO. Big money for a guy how looks good, talks good, and can bring in the sales.

Some model are about 5'8, like the guy who did the EAS poster of fatman to fitman, even thou he was NEVER fat.

Re: vital stats..................

SPOOFERJOHNSTON said:
height-5'9"
weight-165lbs
incline db press-120lbs each hand for reps
running-1 mile in under 6 minutes
waist-30 1/2 inches
arms-16ish
turnoffs-tatoos, women who smoke
turn ons-women who workout, tight waiste/big bust,sense of humor, aggressive women
date of birth-9/23/74
[email protected]

is this a personal ad or something? lol, j/k

looking good, abs and chest are ripped, looks like your legs need some work, so do mine:bawling:

LEG WORK HUH.......

HERE IS THE DEAL ON MY LEGS, MY TIGHS ARE ACTUALLY NOT BAD, MY CALVES SUCK- BUT MY THGHS DO TEND TO THIN OUT IN THE SUMMER BECAUSE I DO CARDIO LIKE A MADMAN.YOU GUYS ARE RIGHT IN THIS PIC MY LEGS LOOK SMALLTHEY ARE MUCH BETTER IN PERSON. ALSO I DO ALOT OF CARDIO TO STAY LEAN, I WOULD RATHR HAVESMALLER LEGS AND BE RIPPED THN HK LEGS AND CHUBBY :mix: SPOOFER JJJJJJJJJJJJJJJJJJJJJJJJJJJ

Top Bottom