Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

I need Advice

Pete D

I am 5'11" tall and weigh 207lbs at 13% bodyfat. I have been weight training for the past 14 years (since age 18). I have never taken steroids but I have now started my first cycle of only Ttokkyo deca at 300mg per week. I want to get past this sticking point I have been at for the past 5 years!! Today is exactly 3 weeks since my first injection and I feel nothing so far. No weight gain and no strength increase at all. I eat 5X a day plenty of protein (about 275grams/day). I don't know if this is normal or if this stuff from Ttokkyo is fake. I have posted once before (last week) and many of you guys(thanks by the way) told me that when taking deca alone you will not see anything for about 4 weeks, so I will patiently wait. My goal is to gain at least 15lbs. of muscle and keep 10lbs when I am completely off. My question to everyone is, is this what I should expect? I have a bottle of Test. but have not used it. I was going to wait until I see some results with the Deca (4 weeks or so) and then throw in(in addition to the deca) about 200-300 mgs. of Test/week for the remainder of the 10 week cycle. Should I do that? or can I expect to gain at least 15lbs. on Deca alone. And when will I see this stuff kick in?!!! Please help. need advice.

Pete

You should start to notice some results around week 4. I would add the test in, it should help you reach your goals. Keep the cals up and you should grow nicely. I am almost positive the Deca is real as I have not seen or heard of any fakes going around yet. Hope this helps, BEST OF LUCK!

M18

Everyone will respond differently. Probably not the answer you wanted right? Sorry, but true. My first cycle was Sust at only 250/wk for 10 wks. I gained 12 pounds, some water but the majority was quality. When I came to this site, i noticed that 250/wk was nothing for some. Being that this is your first cycle, Deca at that dose may be enough. In general, people can respond well during their first cycle without huge doses. As far as the test goes, I'm no expert but from what I read you may not want to add it so late if you plan to cut all gear at ten weeks. 5-6 weeks of test may not do too much. Be patient, I didn't notice much my first time till week 4 either. Sorry its long-winded. Good luck. (don't forget the clomid!)

Top Bottom