Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

I need advice

Hey

No carb diet eh!! I'll give it a try, so that means especially no bread... can you let me know of any other food that is high in carb and what I shouldn't eat. I'm not carb literate!!!
thanks
Jenn

cardio is not mandatory if you lift weights 3 days a week and eat a low or NO carb diet-buy"the metabolic diet"book by dipasquale for menus

Jenn, I wouldn't recommend a Ketonic (no carb) diet right away. Try, a low-carb, high-protein diet.
50/30/20 (protein/carb/fat) %
Get this % from you BMR (basal-metabolic-rate): use this formula to figure out your BMR=weight x 12, equals to calorie consumption that you need daily "to live."
So, for example, if your weight is 100lb...
BMR=100x12= 1200cal a day
(protein/carb/fat %)->600cal from protein/360cal from carbs/ 240 cal from fat
600 divided by 4=150g protein a day
360 divided by 4= 90g carbs a day
240 divided by 9= 27g fat a day
Then, 1200 cal divided by 6 meals=200cal a meal

Now, these are an example for a 100lb person. You change them around for your weight.

Mr.X :cool:

:confused: O.k I kinda got ya but I'm really not sure what your telling other than no carbs. Sorry I'm not a math person. I'll get the hubby to figure it out.
Thanks a lot
Jenn:)

Please allow me to join the rant against personal trainers:

They don't know squat! They get their certificate without learning anything and are unleashed on the unsuspecting public who thinks they're fitness gurus. It ticks me off!!!!!

Thank you!

hardgainer (rant, rave steam)

Top Bottom