Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

I need advice on a good Beastdrol cycle!

Mexecutioner

I'm going to try a beast for the first time, I need some advice some help! I've done helladrol cycle 2 times, and it's been great!

I'm 24 180ish 13 BF%
I'm just wondering what a good cycle would be, and some PCT advice too, I'm going to try and bulk add some serious muscle and pounds!

I'm going to try a beast for the first time, I need some advice some help! I've done helladrol cycle 2 times, and it's been great!

I'm 24 180ish 13 BF%
I'm just wondering what a good cycle would be, and some PCT advice too, I'm going to try and bulk add some serious muscle and pounds!

I want you to understand just how toxic beast is and how you need to run the cycle properly... You need to make sure you are getting plenty of carbs and drinking plenty of water... Beast is highly toxic and has a tremendous amount of side effects... The results can be drastic but if you don't run it properly, you won't even be able to complete the cycle... I will lay it all out for you...

1-4 beast 20/20/20/30
1-4 n2guard n2bm.com
1-4 Hcgenerate ES n2bm.com
3-8 forma stanzol mrsupps.com
1-4 tudca mrsupps.com

pct 5-8

clomid 50/50/25/25 AG-guys.com
unleahsed/post cycle combo n2bm.com
n2guard n2bm.com

OPTIONAL

Keto burn MRSUPPS.COM
ostarine 25 mg day uniquemicals.com

Phytoserms and HCGenerate
can be used in place of the Unleashed/post cycle combo if they are out of stock

USE COUPON CODE DYLAN10 AT NEEDTOBUILDMUSCLE.COM FOR 10% OFF…

I did superdrol this year and it was hard.. my advice would be this.

Lots of water and carbs

N2guard and another liver support. This shit is harsh

Hcgenerate

Some form of test base because the lethargy is a cunt

Even with a comprehensive pct I couldnt keep all my gains..

Even with forma in pct I got estrogen rebound and got puffy nips..

This stuff is not to be taken lightly.. I had my run and I wont be doing it again

Sent from my GT-N7100 using EliteFitness

Thank you for the quick reply bro, and you layed it out pretty good for me to, I don't have questions really, thank you for the info and the sites, and especially the coupon! Ill be ordering it all no later than Friday, but how much do you think I should eat? Around 3500 cal a day? And 2 to 3 gallons of water a day to right?

Thank you for the quick reply bro, and you layed it out pretty good for me to, I don't have questions really, thank you for the info and the sites, and especially the coupon! Ill be ordering it all no later than Friday, but how much do you think I should eat? Around 3500 cal a day? And 2 to 3 gallons of water a day to right?

how much you eat depends on how much your trying to gain bro... figure out your maintenance calories and then post your diet in the diet section and go from there... the more water, the better because you can experience terrible headaches and lethargy with beast so carbs and water are of the utmost importance...

Top Bottom