Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

I need a woman!!!!

Okay, when your folks leave town, we're headed out to the whore house to get you some tail. While you're getting your lobster boiled, I'll sit at the bar and enjoy a Bud Lite. :D

to get lobster at the whore house it is like 3 to 400 dollars. Lets just go to a club and meet me sum hoot womans. i'z can talk smooooth but i spellz like glp'z.

NO WAY! I want to go the whorehouse! C'mon! You know you want to go!

I'll drive and I'll even let you pick out the music for the ride out into the desert!

C'mon! Let's go!

fine but it has to be next week, shit i'mgoing back home for a wedding on the 7 thru the 12th. i'm more busy than i thought, but we will go. oh the black garters, lacy brassieres and cellulite we will see.

GREAT! I'm excited. I can't wait now!!!!

... we'll go a week from Friday nite.

Apparently, you didn't see my other post to you ... did they accept your offer on the condo?:D :D :D

okay i said i am going to be gone back home the 7 - 12the so that would exclude next friday. but we will go. condo is now in counteroffer status. owners live in austria. but i must go to bednow back at work in 8 hours.

bye for now call me tommorow night.

Top Bottom