Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

I might have killed a Pony today!

This sucks big time. I used to think "How can this stuff happen to me?" but now I'm realizing I do it to myself.

My friend had a birthday party for his 1 year old and invited us to go. They rented a hall and had a petting Zoo for the kids and a Pony ride there the kids could go on. The kids loved that shit, they rode him so much and it was very hot, that the lady had to stop the Pony ride and let him rest from the heat. So everyone went inside until later to come back out again.

After about 15 minutes, I went out where they had the Pony in the gate. Although the Pony had a weight limit of 110 pounds and I'm over double that, I thought if I rode him, it would'nt cause too much stress because I was just one person. So I took him out for a little "stroll". FUCKING PONY, I did'nt know how to stop it!!! He kept going and did'nt stop, all I could do was steer him slightly. Don't they turn? He just kept going straight! Then he gets into this trot like he's freaking racing. WTF? It was a freaking PONY, not a horse. At this point I'm so far away from the building we were at and the Pony starts making these freaking noises like he has asthma. I've never heard anything make those kinds of sounds. They were really loud breathing noises. Louder and louder, it was a little scary.

So, I'm still sort of fscing one direction and behind me there's about 20 people outside watching at this point. OMG, that's when the trainer lady started going off on me. I was so far away but could hear her screaming to me to come back. She started running after me. LMAO wtf did she think I was gonna steal the thing? I just could'nt get him back to the building. Then the Pony decides to run even faster and it looks like I'm trying to get away from the lady. BELIEVE ME I WAS NOT trying to get away. I felt badly at this point but there was nothing I could do. If I jumped off, then it might run away. At least being on the Pony, I'd know where it was.

When she finally cought up to me, the Pony was sweating a waaterfall and making these horrendous sounds like an asthma attack or something, and it's back, I have to admit was a little bent from my weight. His legs were shaking from the running and weight I had on him the whole time. I was sweating too, it was freaking humid today. The lady was cursing me out the whole way back. She hosed the Pony off with water and closed up the place and took all her animals and left. She took my name and info and said she'd be getting in touch with me if anything happened to the Pony. Fucking kids were crying all over the place! You'd think you killed their dog! The lady made it worse by saying "He may not make it through this!!!" He could die tonight, you know!!!" Kids were balling their eyes out when hearing this, and she kept repeating it! wtf!!

Anyway, it sucked big time. I hate drama bitches. Even some of my friends were giving me the cold shoulder after that.

Sorry for the long post, I'm just going nuts here. Why do people get all bent out of shape?

Were you drinking that night? Guy, you are a moron! You could have broken the animal's back and from what I've read, the animals tendons and ligaments were fucked up.
The woman should've sued you fat ass! And Don't call women "BITCHES" PUSSYHEAD!

Were you drinking that night? Guy, you are a moron! You could have broken the animal's back and from what I've read, the animals tendons and ligaments were fucked up.
The woman should've sued you fat ass! And Don't call women "BITCHES" PUSSYHEAD!

13865155.jpg

I actually almost posted a response to this until I looked at the date -- 7+ years. Pony's probably been in a can of Alpo since 2010.

How would a pony commit suicide?
Stupidity usually. Horses are fucking stupid animals, they'll get frightened and run themselves through fences -- or walls -- or just plain half to death, or they get frightened and won't move, usually at the wrong time (ever see a movie where the barn is burning and they have to cover the horses eyes to get them out? It's a fact. The stupid things will stay in their stalls instead of leaving a burning building). They can get serious respiratory illnesses from not being cooled down properly after being too hot, even from drinking too cold water when they're overheated. Shit, they're so stupid they'll eat themselves to death if they have access to too much grain or really rich hay.

Top Bottom