Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

I let myself go..........BAD!

life_is_good

For the last 10 years of my life (I am 29) I spent 7 of them dedicated to my body and health. About 3 years ago while training for a fight I hurt my back to the point i didnt think I was ever going to be able to train again. Once that healed enough, about 1 year, I had both of my knees operated on. Had blown them both out and needed cadaver tendon along with removing damaged tissue. It has been 3 years and I am disgusted with myself. I am getting married in September and dont have the motivation I once did to get back into it. I have the knowledge it takes to train right and eat right but lack the behavior.

Current stats:5'9"-180lbs-back to 20% bf-Hit or miss on the gym-eat like shit

Pre injury stats:165lbs (would cut to 155 for fight) 7-9%bf-4 day splits with safe breaks for joint movements all in the AM(chest/tri, legs, back/bi, shoulders)-4 day/week PM BJJ and Muay Thai sessions.

Only ate foods that were fuel, PERIOD. I have become comfortable in relaxing and not training. I cant bring myself to commit to that lifestyle again. It is draining on my life. I am a recovering drug addict (10 years clean) so I tend to do thing to the extreme, I am opening up this chapter to you all and looking for some motivation. Have included some pictures so you can see the difference this has made on my body.

ilyjdh.jpg

rjgvb7.jpg

2q36vt5.jpg

2efrpco.jpg

Welcome to EF brother! You have come to the right place. A lot of good bros on here that will help keep you motivated. I broke my femur in two and had to have a pin put in about a year ago. I am back to where I was before the accident thanks to help from this site. If you got some time check out my journal. Good luck!

For the last 10 years of my life (I am 29) I spent 7 of them dedicated to my body and health. About 3 years ago while training for a fight I hurt my back to the point i didnt think I was ever going to be able to train again. Once that healed enough, about 1 year, I had both of my knees operated on. Had blown them both out and needed cadaver tendon along with removing damaged tissue. It has been 3 years and I am disgusted with myself. I am getting married in September and dont have the motivation I once did to get back into it. I have the knowledge it takes to train right and eat right but lack the behavior.

Current stats:5'9"-180lbs-back to 20% bf-Hit or miss on the gym-eat like shit

Pre injury stats:165lbs (would cut to 155 for fight) 7-9%bf-4 day splits with safe breaks for joint movements all in the AM(chest/tri, legs, back/bi, shoulders)-4 day/week PM BJJ and Muay Thai sessions.

Only ate foods that were fuel, PERIOD. I have become comfortable in relaxing and not training. I cant bring myself to commit to that lifestyle again. It is draining on my life. I am a recovering drug addict (10 years clean) so I tend to do thing to the extreme, I am opening up this chapter to you all and looking for some motivation. Have included some pictures so you can see the difference this has made on my body.

ilyjdh.jpg

rjgvb7.jpg

2q36vt5.jpg

2efrpco.jpg

Sounds like you have the building blocks to get to where you want to be but nobody but yourself can give you the motivation to get there. The one really good thing you have going for you is muscle memory. Once you get back in the gym hitting it hard I think you may be shocked at how fast your body transforms. It's time to stop being a lazy fuck and push yourself. Your entire life will improve. Everything from your sex life to your sleep, mood, temperament, stress reduction, skin rejuvenation etc.... The benefits are endless. So get to it for fucks sake. Be an example and Motivator to these gross obese fucks grazing all around us today. Eat to live don't live to eat.

Yeah, I agree with the one guy. I think you will make outstanding gains because your receptors are fresh and muscles are not war torn.I had three surgeries in my life that required long periods of time off. Each time I started to train I made the best gains in my life.

Sounds like you have the building blocks to get to where you want to be but nobody but yourself can give you the motivation to get there. The one really good thing you have going for you is muscle memory. Once you get back in the gym hitting it hard I think you may be shocked at how fast your body transforms. It's time to stop being a lazy fuck and push yourself. Your entire life will improve. Everything from your sex life to your sleep, mood, temperament, stress reduction, skin rejuvenation etc.... The benefits are endless. So get to it for fucks sake. Be an example and Motivator to these gross obese fucks grazing all around us today. Eat to live don't live to eat.

see thats the type of kick in the nuts i live for LOL

Well, you have come to the right place for motivation....(really we should have a Forum for best before and after's to help with this)

Sounds like you know what to do, but you just gotta put it in place...the upcoming wedding should be some motivation....and once you see some changes (albeit they will be small @ 1st) that should be some additional motivation....

We're always here to help....

Danika Patrick in that picture, meh....

~EZ

Top Bottom