Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply US-PHARMACIES UGL OZ
Raptor Labs UGFREAK OxygenPharm
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplyUS-PHARMACIES UGL OZUGFREAKRaptor LabsOxygenPharm

I learned one thing about EF MEETUPS..

or just invite a bunch of hot single females.


P.S. If you need help getting females to attend just invite me. I only charge a small fee.
 
tuc biscuit said:
he doesn't have the bollock size to do that.........no-one does



i would bomb you, but then I picture you all cramped up in your little tiny car and tears come to my eyes.
 
tuc biscuit said:
he doesn't have the bollock size to do that.........no-one does

consider this your lucky day

You must spread some Karma around before giving it to tuc biscuit again.
 
Most of the EF meetups I go to are just me and one other person...most often Austin316. Or former member SexualMustard.
 
KillahBee said:
dude, now that you are plat, do yourself a favor and search "sopping wet vagina" and read the first few threads. good entertainment right there.

I'm going to be all over this search here in about 2.5

Whiskey
 
KillahBee said:
dude, now that you are plat, do yourself a favor and search "sopping wet vagina" and read the first few threads. good entertainment right there.

Lol. I was thinking about that one this morning.
 
Rule #1 for face-to-face meetups -- everyone exchanges real first and last names.

I was thinking about the SoCal meeting last year, and the report of StrongSmartSexy's recent death, none of the six other guys who met him could even confirm the name on the obituary. I mean really, the coyness and security paranoia has to end when you shake hands with someone.
 
Mr. dB said:
Rule #1 for face-to-face meetups -- everyone exchanges real first and last names.

I was thinking about the SoCal meeting last year, and the report of StrongSmartSexy's recent death, none of the six other guys who met him could even confirm the name on the obituary. I mean really, the coyness and security paranoia has to end when you shake hands with someone.


wait a minute..strongsmartsexy recently passed away???...
 
NJjuice22 said:
dont go if its like 4 people attending. and 2 are a couple..can you say...BORINNNG

Elite has a great bunch of people, but for the most part those who are truly ELITE about fitness have yet to be seen at any EF meeting (with a few exceptions). The people that come are just as scrawny as me, and justify taking gear because they don't have the patience.
 
Mr. dB said:
Rule #1 for face-to-face meetups -- everyone exchanges real first and last names.

I was thinking about the SoCal meeting last year, and the report of StrongSmartSexy's recent death, none of the six other guys who met him could even confirm the name on the obituary. I mean really, the coyness and security paranoia has to end when you shake hands with someone.
that and its totally lame to call someone by their EF name...

although id prefere "sublime" to my real name
 
Mr. dB said:
Rule #1 for face-to-face meetups -- everyone exchanges real first and last names.

I was thinking about the SoCal meeting last year, and the report of StrongSmartSexy's recent death, none of the six other guys who met him could even confirm the name on the obituary. I mean really, the coyness and security paranoia has to end when you shake hands with someone.
I was there, the last names just never came up.

I didn't remember his FIRST name, fufck I don't even remember SoreArms first name... Fred I think.> I don't remember....

I made sure before I left for the 1 hour drive to get to the meetup place that I knew WHERE and WHAT TIME I was meeting. I talked to Razorguns specifically (who I had already met) and said hey, I'll be wearing this... meet you in this area of the place.

It went smoothly.. everyone who went found our group.
 
lundmaster said:
Elite has a great bunch of people, but for the most part those who are truly ELITE about fitness have yet to be seen at any EF meeting (with a few exceptions). The people that come are just as scrawny as me, and justify taking gear because they don't have the patience.

Yep. I only went to try and score some Iron Angel's tail.
 
alien amp pharm said:
Yep. I only went to try and score some Iron Angel's tail.

And promptly locked yourself out of the room..... :rolleyes:

After dribbling beer on your chin all night....
 
jenscats5 said:
And promptly locked yourself out of the room..... :rolleyes:

After dribbling beer on your chin all night....

I'm eating a pizza with a large regular coke right now.

Take that!
 
Lestat said:
I was there, the last names just never came up.

I didn't remember his FIRST name, fufck I don't even remember SoreArms first name... Fred I think.> I don't remember....

I made sure before I left for the 1 hour drive to get to the meetup place that I knew WHERE and WHAT TIME I was meeting. I talked to Razorguns specifically (who I had already met) and said hey, I'll be wearing this... meet you in this area of the place.

It went smoothly.. everyone who went found our group.


ed is dude's name

bjuice did you add a number 2 to your handle? wtf
 
nah, i always had the deuce deuce...thats my lucky number/football number/baseball number when i was in highschool.
 
Raina said:
Most of the EF meetups I go to are just me and one other person...most often Austin316. Or former member SexualMustard.


eh I woulnd't even classify us or you and SM a EF meetup anymore though, talk to you in real life more so then here and all lol

Id like to hang out with SM myself again, really cool guy
 
itention,s to go to a meet up should not be to hook up with other member,s M/F,but to meet some of the good bro,s and gals of EF :)
 
Top Bottom