Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

I learned a little bit of Spanish and now I'm hooked! You guys should try it. Mexico City here I come!

Re: I learned a little bit of Spanish and now I'm hooked! You guys should try it. M

I'd love to walk around with a Bodyguard!!! Just for show! If they were cheap to hire for an hour I'd go for it! I'd insist on them giving me the biggest, meanest looking SOB they've got!!

MightyMouse69 said:
currently, Mexico is esp. problematic - express kidnappings are at a high. I've been to most of the countries, and yes there are areas. But Mexico City is throughout. No one goes there, if you go on business you get an armed guard typically.

Re: I learned a little bit of Spanish and now I'm hooked! You guys should try it. M

calveless wonder said:
For me, it sucks balls because all hispanic people assume i'm hispanic so they start talking to me in spanish all fast and i'm always embarrassed. i can understand it fairly well but when it comes to speaking i'm a mess.
then they look at me like something is wrong with me :worried:
and this is in the US!!

:mexican:

Yeah Spanish is fun and all until you have to conjugate verbs and whatnot.

It's funny people always say English is the hardest language to learn, in Spanish class I thought different :)

A mi me gusta el chi chis grande!

(I love big titties) That's all you really need :)

Top Bottom