Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply US-PHARMACIES UGL OZ
Raptor Labs UGFREAK OxygenPharm
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplyUS-PHARMACIES UGL OZUGFREAKRaptor LabsOxygenPharm

I just don't get pedophiles

Dial_tone

MVP
EF VIP
I'm watching this shit on Dateline NBC where they lure these ass hats to a house then interview them. What in God's name could you possibly find hot in an underage kid? Give me a frustrated 30 yr old 8 days a damn week. sheeesh! They all need to be shipped to Iraq and have their heads cut off......lame fuckers.
 
That show is fucking awesome. This time they did it right and had the cops waiting for these sick fucks. Watching shows like that seriously make me reconsider the prospect of having children.
 
Dial_tone said:
I'm watching this shit on Dateline NBC where they lure these ass hats to a house then interview them. What in God's name could you possibly find hot in an underage kid? Give me a frustrated 30 yr old 8 days a damn week. sheeesh! They all need to be shipped to Iraq and have their heads cut off......lame fuckers.


One of those sick fucks was in my home. I am totally :worried: right now.
 
you see the guy who works for home land security? lol we are not safe even on us soil..
 
starfish said:
One of those sick fucks was in my home. I am totally :worried: right now.
Whaaaaa???? You know one of those pedophiles and they were in your home?
 
NO SHIT!!! Anyone touches my kids and they are going to the hospital as a vegetable!

They should be sent to the gorilla room where a big 800 pound ape ass fucks their brains out so they can see what its like.
 
They seriously should be cut open and studied by scientists....while they're still breathing.....no anesthesia.
 
Pedophiles are ultra freaks, same boat as beastility (animals and children are both essentially innocent). Some sad and badly damaged individuals, almost always were really badly hurt as children.

Dysfunctionality perpetuating itself ...
 
I love that series they doing. Calling out those sick fucks right there on national TV, getting all the exposure they deserve.

What kind of sick bastard would show up to have sex with a 12, 13, or whatever year old girl. Better yet, what kind of sick fuck would show up to have sex with an underaged boy???????

God help the man that tries that shit with one of my children/nieces/nephews.
 
Seriously. I need to know what people do at night that makes them get outta bed the next day and say "Adult chicks are gross....I'm gonna find me a hot and sexy little kid and do the freaky deaky with him/her". I need to know so I can be sure I won't be doin it....like ever.
 
superdave said:
Whaaaaa???? You know one of those pedophiles and they were in your home?


Yes, the dark haired guy, Jerry Griffith, is the husband of the lady who managed the apartments I lived in. He used to come in my apartment and fix stuff for me. :worried: :worried: :worried:
 
starfish said:
Yes, the dark haired guy, Jerry Griffith, is the husband of the lady who managed the apartments I lived in. He used to come in my apartment and fix stuff for me. :worried: :worried: :worried:
Holy shit. I live all the way in Texas and I had to take a shower to wash the scum off myself after wathing that fucker on TV. Cant imagine how you feel now. Let us know how bad his wife owns his sick ass after she sees him on TV.
 
What was the average age of marriage 200 years ago?

I agree, those guys busted on TV were hardcore pervs. I like the jewish rabbi that totally freaked out after getting caught.
 
UA_Iron said:
What was the average age of marriage 200 years ago?
Lots of things were normal 200 years ago but cultures and societies values/mores evolve and change.
 
holy shit! guy with a turban.
 
superdave said:
Holy shit. I live all the way in Texas and I had to take a shower to wash the scum off myself after wathing that fucker on TV. Cant imagine how you feel now. Let us know how bad his wife owns his sick ass after she sees him on TV.


I really liked the man's wife too. I always thought it was strange that if I needed something fixed, she would knock on my door and be in my apartment too. I thought she was the jealous type. I wonder if it was because he has a record of this and was watching him.


AGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGG!
 
starfish said:
I really liked the man's wife too. I always thought it was strange that if I needed something fixed, she would knock on my door and be in my apartment too. I thought she was the jealous type. I wonder if it was because he has a record of this and was watching him.


AGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGG!
Men and the women who stick with them no matter what.
 
Dial_tone said:
holy shit! guy with a turban.
That guy was funny. He was surprisingly casual about it all, I suspect because its probably normal to hit up minors for sexually related things from "back home" in the middle east. Looks like he singlehandedly justifed the war, LOL.
 
Makes my skin crawl just to even think about it. The only thing that would keep me from pulling an Ellie Nesler if some sick bastard hurt any of my children or nephews/niece is the knowledge that I would go to jail and how would that help our kids?
 
BIKINIMOM said:
Makes my skin crawl just to even think about it. The only thing that would keep me from pulling an Ellie Nesler if some sick bastard hurt any of my children or nephews/niece is the knowledge that I would go to jail and how would that help our kids?
Youre a better person than I.
On a lighter note I just checked out the pic in your profile, quite nice. Is it recent or one of the older ones?
 
I've always remembered and loved that Dennis Miller quote...

"Look, if you know you're one of these people...well, then that's when you lean into the strike zone, take one for the team, and pull the trigger."
 
starfish said:
The man who was in my home was the guy who showed up with Redi-Whip Creme, condoms and KY Jelly :worried: :worried: :worried:
That wold have been hilarious if his motives werent for a minor. He started taking the shit out on the counter like he just went to the store for his ol' lady or something. Fuck, I need to wash the scum off again.
 
superdave said:
Youre a better person than I.
On a lighter note I just checked out the pic in your profile, quite nice. Is it recent or one of the older ones?

They are a few years old. I will post up a digi pic - no makeup taken several weeks back if you like.
 
superdave said:
That guy was funny. He was surprisingly casual about it all, I suspect because its probably normal to hit up minors for sexually related things from "back home" in the middle east. Looks like he singlehandedly justifed the war, LOL.



Yeah, that's the guy. I've always wondered what it would be like to see someone you recognized on a show like that or American's Most Wanted.. etc

It's creepy to know someone getting busted on tv. :worried:
 
That show mde me sick just sick.....hard to watch when I have three beautiful daughters.......I would have beat this shit out of them after the cameras were off lol
 
sadly most of these sick fucks have been molested themselves as youth...i wonder if that is the only trigger for this type of behaviour. seems like so...unnatty to have these types of desires. sick fucks castarate the lot
 
Dial_tone said:
I'm watching this shit on Dateline NBC where they lure these ass hats to a house then interview them. What in God's name could you possibly find hot in an underage kid? Give me a frustrated 30 yr old 8 days a damn week. sheeesh! They all need to be shipped to Iraq and have their heads cut off......lame fuckers.


THANK YOU THANK YOU....i just cannot for the life of me get this either!! I think some of these more serious offenders need to be executed! I don't get it, i got a good friend going away on drug charges for 10 years on a first time offense....and all he did was ride with a guy selling some cocaine! And these fucking goddamn child molesters rape a littel boy and serve 3 years at most, get out and do it again!
 
The thing is...THEY don't get it either. Of course, there are some really mean people out there but then there are also people working to better themselves from it.
 
what about that asshole that works for HOME LAND SECURITY??????????? bush should be proud.......i would crush their finger's like grapes if they tried that shit around my way.
 
Jimsbbc said:
They should be sent to the gorilla room where a big 800 pound ape ass fucks their brains out so they can see what its like.

They might like it ... sick bastards.

Social/economically they're not all dirt bags. I believe they had surgeons and shit respond to Dateline's bait.
 
And to make things worse, the recidivism (sp) rate is something like 54+%. That means that over half of them will strike again once they are released/treated/whatever.

This is a situation where as a society, we should just collectively decide to kill-off these people and get their genes out of the gene pool. I know a lot of it is environmentally-driven (i.e. abused as a child themselves), but some of it may be genetic. If we're agressive enough, we could exterminate those genes and save other children (and their parents) needless suffering.
 
mrplunkey said:
And to make things worse, the recidivism (sp) rate is something like 54+%. That means that over half of them will strike again once they are released/treated/whatever.

This is a situation where as a society, we should just collectively decide to kill-off these people and get their genes out of the gene pool. I know a lot of it is environmentally-driven (i.e. abused as a child themselves), but some of it may be genetic. If we're agressive enough, we could exterminate those genes and save other children (and their parents) needless suffering.

What about castration? Either chemically or surgically ... wouldn't that allivate their sick desires?
 
PICK3 said:
What about castration? Either chemically or surgically ... wouldn't that allivate their sick desires?
Not sure... I wonder if they'd still molest children in sexual ways, since it's not really a sexual thing to begin with anyway. I think it's more about control and violence than it is about some sexual experience.
 
mrplunkey said:
Not sure... I wonder if they'd still molest children in sexual ways, since it's not really a sexual thing to begin with anyway. I think it's more about control and violence than it is about some sexual experience.
Just like rape. It's not about the sex. It's about the power.

Hence, if a person is like that and knows that they are like that, AND they decide to take themselves out...well, they got my vote for being a better person.
 
Top Bottom