G Gambino Guest Jan 30, 2006 #2 well, i don't see how pork and cream corn are that bad for a diet...seemingly pretty healthy foods
StickFigure New member Jan 30, 2006 #3 Cream of Corn=All the shit they scraped up off the processing floor at the end of the night.
Tryn2 New member Jan 30, 2006 #9 Gambino said: well, i don't see how pork and cream corn are that bad for a diet...seemingly pretty healthy foods Click to expand... I also had a roll and some fake mashed potatoes....Lol Oh it was two poke choppies.
Gambino said: well, i don't see how pork and cream corn are that bad for a diet...seemingly pretty healthy foods Click to expand... I also had a roll and some fake mashed potatoes....Lol Oh it was two poke choppies.
C Cutiebaby the 1 who knows it all Chairman Member Jan 30, 2006 #10 Smurfy said: I made sesame chicken with thai noodles. good stuff. Click to expand... mmm that sounded good for some reason, even though i hate chicken
Smurfy said: I made sesame chicken with thai noodles. good stuff. Click to expand... mmm that sounded good for some reason, even though i hate chicken