Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

I heard the best conversation today at work

Cubanito17

Hey guys I was at work today I work at publix as a cashier and i was stuck in deli, theres never anything to do over there. Well there was this guy and this lady talking they're both BB's I know the guy personally he's pretty cool I work with him, but they were discussing how some people that workout and are on the heavy side that they should keep all there clothes on instead of being in spandex or something. Well the point he was getting at was that he didn't wanna see cottage cheese on some fat lady trying to lose weight. Then this one guy passed by with a tanktop, before this I didn't jump in or anything. Well the guy was a little on the heavy side he was about 5 6 220lbs Now i've seen this guy workout so I know he's a beast in my eyes well they were critizing the guy for trying to look big when he didn't have any cuts on him and i'm like that guy is the last person you should be ranking on he warms up with 405lbs for 12 can you do that or do you not even max at that. Now i didn't wanna push my luck to much cuz I can't max at that either but at least I'm not ranking on someone for not just going for looks and getting strong as fuck. Just wanted to share that with all of you to see if you've ever experienced something like this before.

I get called fat all day..and people pay me out.

They are just shallow. so what if i dont train for looks.

I used to cop flack at the gym down the road. because i only went in to get cheap protein drinks.

a few people said "why bother drinking that stuff..it isnt working" so i challenged them.
I out squated them....and i was wearing fucking slacks with no belt...except to hold up my pants, no shoes and "sock-ets" (3/4 socks) and a singlet.

I still get it often though....from people who know me but dont know what i do.

YEA i only think thats bullshit I mean I'm not in that point b/c I only weigh 175 at the moment, but I have a friend that is in that same case he's 19 weighs 230 at 5 9 and everyone is like why don't you help your friend to cut down and I'm like I wish I was like him what are you talking about he benches 450 and pauses 400 so I think that's awesome for a 19 year old just turned 19 by the way a month ago. He is a beast he has PL measurements well his chest is bigger than his waist 38 waist 50 chest. He's a big boy.

Another encounter today, they just keep coming

I had the best encounter in the weight room yesterday and the funny thing is I just never noticed how much of this actually goes around. There was this one guy talking about how being strong isn't everything "as long as you look good in a bathing suit" so He started benching and slammed 2 45lb plates together on the bar (benching 225lbs) did it twice and the funny thing is that when he slammed the plates together he said "here that sound that's the sound of victory" i started cracking up b/c this guy was starting to piss me off. So i was like if that's the sound of victory then why did you just bench it once and he's like I dont have to be strong cuz i have a good looking body. and the girls in there agreed but they thought it looked better that me without a good looking body i paused it 4 times then racked it and then i told him "how's that for a bathing suit body". And this guy benched it with a huge bounce off his chest, on top of that he had a huge arch in his back i thought i woulda been able to lay under the bench while he was benching. I swear some people just think they're so big when they ain't shit then even funnier the ones that think they look good in a bathing suit and on top of that think they're strong.

Top Bottom