M MohawkMuscle Guest Aug 11, 2002 #1 Fake an Alien Attack! Im sure all countries will reunite and help one another!
B BO-CEPHUS Guest Aug 11, 2002 #4 I would put money on it that a shit load of people in this world would actually fight on the side of the aliens. I probably would....
I would put money on it that a shit load of people in this world would actually fight on the side of the aliens. I probably would....
the nature boy New member Aug 11, 2002 #5 ha although wouldn't his idea be more of a cure for world war? because a cure for world peace is war, right? nevermind.
ha although wouldn't his idea be more of a cure for world war? because a cure for world peace is war, right? nevermind.
strider364 New member Aug 11, 2002 #7 Soup Server said: i dream of world peace. Click to expand... I dream of large breasted redheaded females.
Soup Server said: i dream of world peace. Click to expand... I dream of large breasted redheaded females.