Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

I have just dropped Tren Ace on my 3rd week of Test Prop/Tren Ace cycle

not everyone.

I've ran several solo tren cycles brah. Long before your day too. ;)

Beast mode:

1ml Sust EW
1ml tren ace EOD (100mg)
50mg Anadrol ed (1-4 or 6)
Standard hcg protocol.

8 weeks

You can get freakish strength and mass on this, or cut too (using prop). I know people would balk at drol for cutting, but it works incredibly well for nutrient retention in a calorie defecit, minus the water retention, which in my experience was not bad, the effects warned about in this regard were far exaggerated from my experience.

My bent over row increased by 80lbs for reps, bench 50lbs for reps in 6 weeks on anadrol. I respond incredibly well to it. Felt great minus a couple headaches, slightly more than usual.

The green giants were my fav in my jooz days.

Caber and n2guard are a must in tren. They have helped me greatly. I am one of the lucky ones worst thing I ever got was a tren cough bad twice. You train like a beast and sweat like one too. But Steve I agree I ran it with high test then drop to trt and no sides trt and sweet gains. Test that high your estro could get out of control quick. Prop has a 12 hr long half life then tren ace. Good thing you ran ace and weren't stuck with it for two weeks. Its okay to test the waters but don't dive in a pool with no water.

Sent from my SPH-L710 using EliteFitness

Then again I always liked Nolvadex, even when everyone else came out against it, saying it was a horrible drug.

I don't think its hpta recovery properties are sufficient to warrant use for that purpose alone, but to prevent gyno from any estrogen related rebound or aromitization, not saying it inhibits aromitization because it doesn't, but to prevent the estrogen that had been converted from binding to your tittie meat. I never used clomid so I can't compare the two.

If one is gonna inject gear, they need to not be a retard and use hcg.

I always liked to run 50mg twice a day of oxymetholone.

Didn't see much point or benefit in going any higher though.

50mg was plenty for me to make insane gains in strength, already weighing 240 and around 12% bf at that time. I tried 100 for 2 weeks and saw not much more benefit but my blood pressure increased a bit much and I was lethargic. 50 was my happy spot.

Appreciate much all the love im getting on my first post. I love this board. Even before I signed up I knew I would be in good hands. Too bad you cant see the joy in my heart :)

In fairness to Tren, it exploded me in just 2 weeks. Hardness & strength went through the roof
Ive just decided that instead of throwing it away, I started running 50mg of it today for EOD pinning to finish off my fist vial

I'll let everyone know how i went.

listen to everyone else... you made errors with it... too much test... too much tren for a first time user... im not sure what you had for supports but n2guard is something you should definitely run with tren... ask steve about the effectiveness of it with tren... this helps to combat a lot of sides with it... you should have had caber on hand as well...

thanks dylangemelli! hopefully someone can advise me about getting n2guard in australia

Top Bottom