Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

I have just dropped Tren Ace on my 3rd week of Test Prop/Tren Ace cycle

Caber and n2guard are a must in tren. They have helped me greatly. I am one of the lucky ones worst thing I ever got was a tren cough bad twice. You train like a beast and sweat like one too. But Steve I agree I ran it with high test then drop to trt and no sides trt and sweet gains. Test that high your estro could get out of control quick. Prop has a 12 hr long half life then tren ace. Good thing you ran ace and weren't stuck with it for two weeks. Its okay to test the waters but don't dive in a pool with no water.

Noted. Thanks phattony!

Tren is as harsh as it comes on sides, and some people don't handle it well. You had no problems when you dropped it, so it looks like Tren isn't for you. 700mg week of test is a little high, but doesn't sound like your problem to me since it was fine once you dropped Tren. I know a lot of these guys push running lower test with tren, but I personally like my test higher. I just handle test well, and love the way I feel on it.

Lol. Yes. The worst side-effects I've ever had from any drug was Trenbolone Acetate. Night sweats, insomnia, anxiety,....the list goes on. Its so tempting to use, because its so effective. Ive said this before, but tren was the only steroid that made me LOOK like i was on steroids.

Im not surprised that users report swollen feet,faces, etc.

my issue with tren is if i want to go to the beach for 2-3 hours straight i always have to pack a bunch of food and water or if i wanted to just go for a hike in the woods i wouldn't have the freedom to do that out of fear i would run into low blood sugar issues.

it really starts affecting your life negatively. i like to be free to do what i want

give tren a shot .. i ran it for several cycles myself.. but after a while you just get sick of it just like anything else in life. i will say NOTHING packs on mass like tren does though.. if you eat big on it you can grow into a beast.. i hit 206+ on it and with my frame that is nuts.

if your life is just training, eating, sleeping, and fucking then tren with a bottle of caber is perfect for you.

i'm gonna stick with primo and EQ though for the forseeable future so i get to enjoy other things in life too..

Yea here it is

DAY 1-Present: Feel like shit but gains are great

Thanks for the in-depth update, you faggot.

Hahahaha

i run tren ace and mast together eod and i have no sides from it. i like it much better than test prop. i use test prop eod, and i hate it with a passion. i hurts too dam bad. can i just run tren ace and mast and leave out the test prop.

I love tren ace, feel great while I'm taking it other than the not breathing as good part lmao.... But all joking aside the insomnia doesn't bother me much while on it because I have always struggled with sleeping through the night and night sweats don't either because once again I am hot natured and the Ac has always been set super low when I sleep.... I think tooo many people jump into the big dosages for first time use because they see results others get.... I beleive in moderate to low dosing for your first run of anything.... I ran like 50 mg eod of tren ace my first time then 75mg second time now I'm running 100 mg..... Same with test... Everybody thinks they need to run 750mg to a gram of test a week when they just isn't the truth in my opinion... Not everybody has to run such big dosages.... Find the sweet spot for compounds see what works for you and what doesn't and take your time learning the drugs and your body.

Top Bottom