Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply US-PHARMACIES UGL OZ
Raptor Labs UGFREAK OxygenPharm
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplyUS-PHARMACIES UGL OZUGFREAKRaptor LabsOxygenPharm

I have Dr's orders

Frisky

~QUEEN BITCH~
Platinum
To stay home for a whole nother week..

I know work is getting really behind, I was on deadlines last friday and they are just getting closer and closer, so this means I'll end up having to put in some serious hours to catch up if I take off longer.

I also can't spend another freaking week sitting in my damn house with nada damn thing to do. Only so much cleaning in the house and in the yard you can do before you just repeat yourself over and over.

I HATE BEING HOME.

I'm to much of a busy body for this.

My question, if I go back on Monday is it a liability for my CO if i don't get a release from my doc? Or being I decided to go on my own is it my liability?

I spoke to my manager and explained to him that I could go in next week but couldn't be climbing equipment etc, just gonna have to keep it low key for a while and do my modeling and dwg's. He's all for that, in a bind without me there.
 
KillahBee said:
"It was between the Benz and the Altima"


brilliant


lol

dammit Killah, ya making me second guess my choice.

The Benz was an 02, but in fantastic condition. I just didn't want any problems in the future.
 
Erzulie said:
lol

dammit Killah, ya making me second guess my choice.

The Benz was an 02, but in fantastic condition. I just didn't want any problems in the future.


lol. I drove an 03 Maxima for the last couple years, then just bought and Xterra. So I am somewhat of a Nissan guy. good cars, affordable, still have some style to them, inexpensive maint. not a bad choice on your part. A Benz is not cheap to maintain.
 
KillahBee said:
lol. I drove an 03 Maxima for the last couple years, then just bought and Xterra. So I am somewhat of a Nissan guy. good cars, affordable, still have some style to them, inexpensive maint. not a bad choice on your part. A Benz is not cheap to maintain.


I had the same exact car for two plus years, and loved it. It was either that Benz or an Altima. I didn't have prob's with my last car other than a cam shaft sensor which didn't cost much to repair. My baby was easy to maintain.
 
EnderJE said:
Get a small bell. Ring it everytime you want Fisty to get you something.


yea right
 
Angel said:
if you get bored go shopping!!!!!!!
wheres my spice basket?


yikes hun... been so busy with this insurance and doc crap that i haven't had time to go shopping. Sorry, but you have my word. Going to get my hair cut today and then right after im gonna go get some spices and ship them off ;)

and even add something extra in there for you suga :verygood:
 
Erzulie said:
yikes hun... been so busy with this insurance and doc crap that i haven't had time to go shopping. Sorry, but you have my word. Going to get my hair cut today and then right after im gonna go get some spices and ship them off ;)

and even add something extra in there for you suga :verygood:
well hun take it easy while shopping...do not cut your hair too short.....
thank you hun i will be waiting for it
 
Top Bottom