Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

I have a racial question.

Thanks for the replys guys.. At work, I heard a black guy referring to a white person as 'white boy'. I said, there will be no racist talk in here... They said okay, but then I heard him say it again...I left it alone, not knowing if he was being racist.

It's socially acceptable for blacks to make racial remarks. Silly double standard, but well known by all.

Thanks for the replys guys.. At work, I heard a black guy referring to a white person as 'white boy'. I said, there will be no racist talk in here... They said okay, but then I heard him say it again...I left it alone, not knowing if he was being racist.

well did you observe their body language/ facial expressions to see if it was serious. like people said in this thread its not always negative...some guys replace it for dude or homie or something. i now lots of guys who are like brothers(blacks and whites) and they refer to one another as 'my white boy' or 'my nigga'. :whatever:

If they look different from you, but they are a total douche, then sure they deserve what they get. (not lynching)

Yet if what they get is given by a different race then it will still be considered a racist response, even if said response had nothing to do with race. Or in the immortal words of Hank Hill, "What the hell kind of country is this where I can only hate a man if he's white?"

It's socially acceptable for blacks to make racial remarks. Silly double standard, but well known by all.

More Hank Hill genius:

"It's called the double standard, Bobby. Don't knock it — we got the long end of the stick on that one."

I think 'white boy' means successful individual who picks up the tab for all the other races. A lot of us white people have a feeling of guilt that we make so much more and are so much more successful.

All the black guys I know are cool as fuck. There's shitty people of every race I guess.

dont know.. never had a black person say it with any tone of seriousness in my presence. but I live in San Diego so racial tension isnt exactly an issue around here

Top Bottom