Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

I have a racial question.

FlavorFlav.png

I hope they tipped that guy.

it depends on the context/tone of the conversation. No one likes to be referred to as white boy/black boy, sometimes it just doesn't feel like its all in fun and games; it really can be hurtful and offensive - especially to a grown man/woman.

Honestly I've made reference to 'that white guy' when pointing out someone, and I've been referred to as 'who? that black girl?'. that is harmless IMO, because i don't take it as anything negative. But if you've experienced negative racial situations, even in simple situations these words seems to be magnified. You have to acknowledge that alot black people find it offensive more so because of the history attached to those words(This is just fact, some black people are still resentful).

Honestly if it comes off as being derogatory from ANYONE (black or white) then you have every right to feel offended.

It's not offensive at all to be referred to as a white guy or black guy, but I'm not sure about boy.. I'm not sure about the person's intentions using that word. The only blacks that use it are those from lower socio-economic backgrounds.. It is one of my duties to discourage racism where I work, and I'm not sure if that's a racist term when they refer to white men as a white boy.

it depends on the context/tone of the conversation. No one likes to be referred to as white boy/black boy, sometimes it just doesn't feel like its all in fun and games; it really can be hurtful and offensive - especially to a grown man/woman.

Honestly I've made reference to 'that white guy' when pointing out someone, and I've been referred to as 'who? that black girl?'. that is harmless IMO, because i don't take it as anything negative. But if you've experienced negative racial situations, even in simple situations these words seems to be magnified. You have to acknowledge that alot black people find it offensive more so because of the history attached to those words(This is just fact, some black people are still resentful).

Honestly if it comes off as being derogatory from ANYONE (black or white) then you have every right to feel offended.

Couldn't have been said any better, thumbs up here.

I could care less what someone refers to me as as long as they aren't purposely being offensive.

I've been referred to by my adopted blak cousins as "Damn cracka" and stuff. But they don't mean it racially, or offensive. I can call them "Mah niggas" and they don't care. But, we are family so that's different from strangers.

I love how black people also call whites and mexicans "niggers" too. It is so funny. Like saying "nigger" is a habit and everyone is "nigger". lololololol.

I call white people niggers and they think it's funny most of the time.

I was driving down state with my friend, and some white drunk was on the corner. I yelled out "hey, you drunk nigger", the guy was like "Fuck you man, I ain't black. I'm a redneck!" it was so funny. I just started laughing and he started laughing too.

My black friends, Are blacks people who are not racist. Blacks in my opinion are more racist without a doubt. But not out of hatred, just that they feel the need to stick together and not allow themselves into white culture... Because it's "not cool" I guess, pure ignorance of course. My black friends are the ones who don't get caught up in bullshit like this and are just normal people.

Like ebony said it's contextual. I've been called white boy by an italian customer because I was the only caucasian among the other workers.

When black guys are talking about a white person and refer to that person as 'white boy' is that racist? Or is just like blacks calling each other, 'my boy'. I need to know the answer to this.

Depends on the context. Usually the meaning behind it means more than the words themselves. Personally, if my black friend called me a white boy, it wouldn't offend me but on the other hand, I wouldn't call any black person "black boy" even if he were my friend. I don't get too worked up over that kind of thing but a lot of people do.

My black friends, Are blacks people who are not racist. Blacks in my opinion are more racist without a doubt. But not out of hatred, just that they feel the need to stick together and not allow themselves into white culture... Because it's "not cool" I guess, pure ignorance of course. My black friends are the ones who don't get caught up in bullshit like this and are just normal people.

Now a days, whites are purposely "not racist" to avoid even the appearance of racism. The only people that yell "Racist" are blacks. If they didn't bring it up so much, it would fade away much quicker. Most people are deeply ashamed of anscstoral ties to racism, as they should be.

Racism is obviously degrading and evil. anyone with a 1/4 brain knows that. Anyone who honestly thinks it's okay to hurt or hate someone because they look different from you is a sick twisted bastard.

If they look different from you, but they are a total douche, then sure they deserve what they get. (not lynching)

Now a days, whites are purposely "not racist" to avoid even the appearance of racism. The only people that yell "Racist" are blacks. If they didn't bring it up so much, it would fade away much quicker. Most people are deeply ashamed of anscstoral ties to racism, as they should be.

Racism is obviously degrading and evil. anyone with a 1/4 brain knows that. Anyone who honestly thinks it's okay to hurt or hate someone because they look different from you is a sick twisted bastard.

If they look different from you, but they are a total douche, then sure they deserve what they get. (not lynching)

yeah, especially the self loathing liberals.

Top Bottom