Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

i have a question about working out

MR.DUMBELL

i like to do at least 6 different kind of exercise for each muscle. I heard you should do four different exercise for that one muscle. Please help me if you can thanks

6 different exercises for each muscle group seems like wayyyyyy overkill. You really cant make generic statements about how many different exercises you should do for each muscle group because the real factor is how many sets/reps you do for that group. Obviously your quads will be able to handle more exercises reps/sets than say your biceps.

Six different ones would be over kill in my opinion, plus you would be duplicating a lot of your exercises.

MR.DUMBELL said:
should i do four then switch up my excrises in a couple of months

That is usually what I will do. I will follow the same routine for six to eight weeks, then change things up. :)

mr dumbbell, how many sets per exercise do you do? six exercises isn't necessarily too much if you only do 1-2 sets per exercise. but i agree with the others that any more than 2 sets per exercise is overtraining.

Top Bottom