Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

i have 2 girls

uhhhmmmm.......some stats would be good. Age, length of time training, goals etc. Without those nobody can tell you anything.

lol never used anything before lol so your age has to do with the dose you should take lol wow i realy know nothing lol .The time you train has to do with the typ of steroid you should use lol omg I am lost pleas some one help a poor guy who feels like a retard lol

im sure glad its not this hard to find out info on the men or id be all fucked up with gyno proubly dead lol

Well I cant tell whether you are serious about knowing nothing or whether you are taking the piss......however, with the info you have provided you will get no worthwhile replies.

You managed to contradict yourself in your two replies. You say you have never taken anything before.....then apparently you would have serious gyno if things were tougher with male cycles.

Facts are these: for all we know your two girls are pre-teens......whose hormones are going nuts. Then again they might be old. Of course it matters. If you dont have much experience in training all the gear in the world wont help you.....hence the request for that info. So what exactly are the goals for these two girls?? Lose fat? gain muscle? or just plain didn't bother to ask them?

Geez I really hope you dont put these girls on anything.....I can see them getting a bunch of virilisation because you havent a clue....apparently.

When I wrote "never used anything before" I was referring to the girls to anser your Q on states,one girl is 20 and the other is 22.And i know no one should not be using roids at a young age .And the roids would be for them to help lose fat.So knowing that these girls of of age ,age should have nothing to do what typ of roid they should use .And dont be mad if I dont stoop to your level and start a flame war with you all I ask for is some help if you dont know how to help and have no answer for my simple Q thats fine to .

Last edited:
any one with some real knowledge pleas help me on the drug and safe yet affective dose .............thanks waterboy

There's more to it than just getting some and dosing it. Do these chicks already have good dieting & training habits? If not you may as well just get some Phentermine (the remaining legal version of Phen-Fen) or load some amphetamines to lose fat. Additionally, if they don't already have these good habits, steroids won't just magically make them lose fat. For ex, winny will tighten you up and harden your muscles, but isn't designed specifically to lose fat. The secret weapon for that is ECA, and for the more aggressive, clenbuteral and T3. But don't suggest to anyone to use these without knowing what is involved. T3 can F you up GOOD if you don't use it correctly. Not to mention, while it is burning fat, it is burning away everything else too - muscle included.

Just my thoughts on the subject. No quick fixes here. Especially when you are talking about using AS on women. If they just want to lose fat, get on a clean diet, eat 6 times/day, lift and do A LOT of cardio.

~ sassy :angel:

Sassy 69 im glad you are on this board Your knowledge and wisdom is pleantyfull .Thank you very much that was the kind of anser i was looking for . The truth is both these girls are lazy and they dont eat healthy or do they care to and one of them only works out 2 times a week .and has been doing that for 3 mothes .I agree with you 100% I dont think ethier one of them is ready to take roids and you can lose fat with out that so why bother .As far as i go I eat 6 times a day and lift hard 5 times a week and have been doing so for a long time and i have seen how much roids along with my hard work has done for me and I guess i was hoping there was something out there that I was not awhear of to help them . Thanks again water boy .....ohh I will never come back in this room again because I dont like the welcoming I get from others in this room so Ill stick to my anibolic room .....so I wont be back to trouble you girls anymore with me "clue less self "

WB - I think the first thing you need to do before asking that question is to research it. There is a wealth of knowledge on this board that is repeated every day. Granted, new people will start by asking the same questions that every other newbie has asked - so the SEARCH is the place to start. Go there before asking basic questions that no one can really answer - and if you have enough experience with AS to know that a good diet/training ethic is needed before playing with drugs, the same should apply to your girl friends.

To be honest, I went to see a doctor in January who was recommended by my trainer regarding my problems with fat loss. I was *extremely* clear about what I had done (2 bb competitions, strict diet, cardio, etc. etc.) and was stuck - wanted to get a baseline blood workup and make sure nothing was screwed up from dieting or no new body changes (e.g. thyroid problems or anything like that). At the end of the exam, he prescribed phentermine - this is the quick weightloss stuff that is similar to phen-fen, which was banned in the US a few years ago. So basically this doctor sat with me in a room for 25 minutes and all he heard was "Blonde chick wants to lose weight quick". Thanks alot . Asshole.

Society says that we can all live the easy life, eat McDonald's for breakfast, lunch and dinner, drink and party to our hearts' content - and then expect to look like our girl NatGlutes with a few pills. NOPE. You gotta work at it because there are no quick and easy solutions.

hard work = hard bod.

If your friends are looking to lose fat, tell them to first get off their asses and hit the gym and clean up their diets. They have no business getting anywhere near AS. That's their body chemistry they would be playing with.

So don't feel bad about the responses here - use the resources (SEARCH) on this board so you can formulate good questions that won't get flamed.... Knowledge is power!

~ sassy :angel:

Top Bottom