Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

I hate to break it to you idol fans however

what pisses me off.. really..

why should i care who's anus he likes to like, he can lick dog or cat anus for all i care..

If he has talent, then I appreciate him for that.. if he's gay... I just don't care...

what pisses me off.. really..

why should i care who's anus he likes to like, he can lick dog or cat anus for all i care..

If he has talent, then I appreciate him for that.. if he's gay... I just don't care...

lol Spys having a moment..:artist:

he's still the best performer.

Adams GAYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY:rainbow::rainbow::rainbow::rainbow::rainbow::rainbow::rainbow::rainbow::rainbow::rainbow::rainbow::rainbow::rainbow::rainbow::rainbow::rainbow::rainbow:

Did he tell ya this last nite?

he's still the best performer.

Ya, he's a total star, the consummate stylist. I have to say that Danny gave a better performance last night, but Adam was a close second.

Matt has GOT to be going home (finally) after that performance.

Top Bottom