Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

I Hate Strip Clubs!!!

calveless wonder said:
i dont know dude. depends where you're talking about. you can easily fuck alot of those girls in the back room

gold rush, tootsies, cheetahs, solid gold (in fort lauderdale),scarletts. i've had friends that hvae all fucked strippers in each place
I have been to the classey strict ones and to the hole in the wall ones. My favorite is the all nude Mons Venus in Tampa!

DJ_UFO said:
yeah bro i know. but in some of them openly, in the good ones is classified and i can testify that strictly depends on the girl.

but there are some whore houses like pink pony. every single girl that approached me one day at lunch time told me "150 for fucking one hour in the back" that's nasty bro.

the cheetah's in hallandale is nasty. the one in pompano is nice. all the ones you mentioned are whore houses except scarletts. although in scarletts i've done everything...lol

so what are these "classy" places you speak of? :confused:

not that i'd want to go lolol. oh, and the dollhouse. that place is a dump but good for a few smoking russian/eastern european chicks

ive only been to the cheetahs in pompano, and it was kinda grimey. the girls werent even that cute except for 1 time i went and there was some bangin chicks.

calveless wonder said:
so what are these "classy" places you speak of? :confused:

not that i'd want to go lolol. oh, and the dollhouse. that place is a dump but good for a few smoking russian/eastern european chicks

ive only been to the cheetahs in pompano, and it was kinda grimey. the girls werent even that cute except for 1 time i went and there was some bangin chicks.
What's going on bro? How was your weekend? Have you still been partying alot?

Top Bottom