Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

I hate professional wrestling

jerkbox

Platinum
it's annoying how popular this has become lately....I can't think of anything more pointless to waste your time watching....

I think it may be losing popularity, aren't ratings down?

I think it's pretty funny, as long as you take it as mindless entertainment . It's funny watching those dudes talk so much shit to one another, LOL!!:D

I believe ratings are down. I used to watch whenever I was growing up from about 7-10, hulk hogan, andre the giant, jimmy super fly, the iron shiek, all those cats.

Then started watching again in college mid to late 90's.

Watch about 20-30 minutes of it a week now, just enough to keep up on what the hell's going on.

Pointless mind numbing entertainment but that is just about like the majority of other shit on anyway.

It is not what it used to be. In the golden days, interviews were spontaneous and fun. Only Ric Flair had catch phrases, but his were great. The days of Rock and Roll vs. Midnight Express, Nikita Koloff, Rick Rude, Powers of Pain, etc.. are long gone.

Bullit said:
I think it may be losing popularity, aren't ratings down?

That's what I was going to say Bullit... one of my friends went backstage at their last show in Chicago (monday night) and they said EVERYONE looked stressed out... because they didn't know if they were going to be fired or not....

They are hurting... that's why they are working on getting Austin, Goldberg and all those other gus for ratings spikes...

C-ditty

Road warriers
Hacksaw Jim Duggan
Ultimate Warrior
Junk Yard Dog
Jesse 'The Body' Ventura
Rowdy Piper
Ted Debiasse 'the million dollar man' amnd his butler Virgil
The Animal, chewing on turnbuckles and shit

Those were the good ol days.

TheProject said:
Austin's definitely back in, isn't he?

Word on teh street is he'll come back at No Way out...

If you read his article, he said that Bichoff said that "the guy in black tights would never pull a dime" -- meaning Austin...

Which is how he'll come back at No Way Out, but will say he won't work under Bischoff... enter Shane-O mack as the face...

C-ditty

Top Bottom