Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

i hate my saggy bitch tits

macrophage69alpha said:
pgf2a does work.. though it is very painful.. and will cause some VERY unpleasant side effects one of which is explosive diarhea.

as far as local growth.. it is VERY limited.. somewhat better if on the juice.. if you are looking for fat loss.. you might want to consider yohimburn before going this route...

I also heard when you put in in your chest it will make you cough bad, but i think i am to try yohimburn, thanks bro.

what is this crap?

hey, i'm an endurance athlete who currently has around about 11.5%bf and ever since I was young (like 12) i've had a little bit of extra skin around my pepperonni nipps. I've always been really insecure about them, i know that sounds gay, but they do! My woman swears she doesn't even know what i'm tlaking about and that i'm blowing it all out of proportion. anyhow, what is this yohimbine? an herb? what's its scientific name? i know you all aren't botanists or chemists, but you might be salesmen!

thanks,

Rolf

Re: what is this crap?

rolfaldag said:
hey, i'm an endurance athlete who currently has around about 11.5%bf and ever since I was young (like 12) i've had a little bit of extra skin around my pepperonni nipps. anyhow, what is this yohimbine? an herb? what's its scientific name? i know you all aren't botanists or chemists, but you might be salesmen!

thanks,

Rolf

It may help with skin, if it is due to underlying estrogenic fatty deposits.. or local "soft" fatty tissue... meaning that if, even when lean, you hold fat near/under/ around the nipple (especially disproportionately to your general body fat.. it SHOULD help in reducing/eliminating that fat)... the fact that you hold at 11-12% and are an endurance athelete.. may be a sign of higher than average estrogen.. but would need more info..

as to your other questions... it is a synthetic copy of the active alkaloid in yohimbe bark(the only one of mention, although there are 34 alkaloids in the unrefined bark)

Molecular formula

Yohimbine C21 H26 N2 O3

Yohimbine C21 H26 N2 O3, HCl
Hydrochloride

Molecular weight

Yohimbine 354.4

Yohimbine 390.9
Hydrochloride

Structural Chemical names

Methyl 17alpha-hydroxy-yohimban-16alpha-carboxylate
hydrochloride.

(16alpha, 17alpha)-17-Hydroxyyohimban-16-carboxylic acid methyl ester.

:p

mr. springbreak said:
sice cardio is such a problem try "the hollwood mircle diet"

it takes off bodyfat in just forty eight hours!!!

:beer:

:p

btw- that miracle diet is a travesty... though a very profitable one for the "inventor"... though it might be more aptly named
"expensive way to starve yourself with vegetable juice diet"

mr. springbreak said:
sice cardio is such a problem try "the hollwood mircle diet"

it takes off bodyfat in just forty eight hours!!!

haha :D

I can't believe people fall for that. I mean, just going on what the ad says, it's much better than DNP. They say you can lose 10lbs. in 48hrs. They even go on to say that it isn't water weight. What a joke.

Top Bottom