Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply US-PHARMACIES UGL OZ
Raptor Labs UGFREAK OxygenPharm
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplyUS-PHARMACIES UGL OZUGFREAKRaptor LabsOxygenPharm

I hate everything

best thread ever
 
no cock in that picture,thats the top of my abs its just a weird shadow

as for why im hating everything, Im over worked and under paid,well below reason,I know most people are but Im a fucking slave,I work 300hrs a month for 8$ a hr, I may not be getting my car now because apparently I dont have enough of a credit record which is stupid as Ive had a credit card for almost 3 years,student loans,and a computer on my credit ,all in good standing,what else do they fucking want.

and with all these hours I never get a chance to socialize,I need to meet people,or even just hang out with the friends I have,so Im pretty fucking lonely most of the time. and Im damn exhausted as I cant fucking sleep in this heat which increases the frustration
 
TheOak01 said:
no cock in that picture,thats the top of my abs its just a weird shadow

as for why im hating everything, Im over worked and under paid,well below reason,I know most people are but Im a fucking slave,I work 300hrs a month for 8$ a hr, I may not be getting my car now because apparently I dont have enough of a credit record which is stupid as Ive had a credit card for almost 3 years,student loans,and a computer on my credit ,all in good standing,what else do they fucking want.

and with all these hours I never get a chance to socialize,I need to meet people,or even just hang out with the friends I have,so Im pretty fucking lonely most of the time. and Im damn exhausted as I cant fucking sleep in this heat which increases the frustration

get a new job

get off the computer, call someone to do something

get yourself an AC

that'll be 1000 karma. Do it, do it.
 
dunk said:
get a new job

get off the computer, call someone to do something

get yourself an AC

that'll be 1000 karma. Do it, do it.

a new job would be nice,but the market is tough here unless you wanna be a burger boy,what I went to school for is useless at my age right now

I work very soon and have to cab it there so doing something is out

Im poor a/c isnt gonna happen,but I will give ya karma
 
TheOak01 said:
no cock in that picture,thats the top of my abs its just a weird shadow

as for why im hating everything, Im over worked and under paid,well below reason,I know most people are but Im a fucking slave,I work 300hrs a month for 8$ a hr, I may not be getting my car now because apparently I dont have enough of a credit record which is stupid as Ive had a credit card for almost 3 years,student loans,and a computer on my credit ,all in good standing,what else do they fucking want.

and with all these hours I never get a chance to socialize,I need to meet people,or even just hang out with the friends I have,so Im pretty fucking lonely most of the time. and Im damn exhausted as I cant fucking sleep in this heat which increases the frustration
:rose: sorry you're so stressed...maybe in the free time you do have, you could spend an hour or so sending out your resume online just to see if it sparks an interest out there. Surely you can find a more suitable job/hours/pay for your lifestyle. Keep your chin up. :rose:
 
slickdadd said:
Damn dudeman. Well if anything, I respect you. I sure as hell couldn't pull off that shit.

thanks man,it sure is rough,and its taking its toll on me in alot of ways,I get through it by reminding myself its only temporary,but with all the other shit goin on it just piles up,and I am the kind of guy who pushes things aside until I just break down,which is fantastic
 
TheOak01 said:
who's with me


USE IT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

GO LIFT SOME FKIN WEIGHTS
 
musclemuscle said:
USE IT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

GO LIFT SOME FKIN WEIGHTS

remember the post where I may not get the car I want? ya that implys I have no car,and I even have to take a cab to my 8$/hr job,I certainly cant get to the gym,plus I work in 2hrs
 
TheOak01 said:
remember the post where I may not get the car I want? ya that implys I have no car,and I even have to take a cab to my 8$/hr job,I certainly cant get to the gym,plus I work in 2hrs

dont u live at home with your parents?
 
dunk said:
dont u live at home with your parents?
ya but they are fuckers and decide to take off and leave me high and dry when they know I have to work,which results in me spending my money on a cab
 
fuk dude

life gets fukin hard some times

dont get to down

things will turn up

hang in there bro....it will get better :)

we all apreciate u here...I know that it is hard out there
 
You're gonna be alright brother. You will be alright. Love never fails.
 
newbiebynature said:
thats some fucked up shit man
ya but they dont give a shit,they bitch when I wasnt working and now they fuck me by not helping me get to work when Im willing to bust my ass to make cash,I cant fucking win
 
TheOak01 said:
ya but they dont give a shit,they bitch when I wasnt working and now they fuck me by not helping me get to work when Im willing to bust my ass to make cash,I cant fucking win

This is why I am always on your ass to finish up your degree!! (and hopefully continue with more school)

If not your life will continue working 100hrs for low pay.

Be cool stay in school
 
only you can change things oak.

figure out what the problem is and correct it.

like that gyno (j/k lol)
 
awittyusername said:
This is why I am always on your ass to finish up your degree!! (and hopefully continue with more school)

If not your life will continue working 100hrs for low pay.

Be cool stay in school


I will finish it,but first I need to get the money,then I can finish it while working because I can take the courses through distance education and do it at work

lol@dunk
im off to get ready for my slave labour,good night all
 
Cata1yst said:
you beat me to it.

that shit turns me into a woman - makes me sensitive, irrational, and emotional. Pfffft....

oh yeah, no offense to you vagina-bearing people out there.... :D
 
TheOak01 said:
no cock in that picture,thats the top of my abs its just a weird shadow

as for why im hating everything, Im over worked and under paid,well below reason,I know most people are but Im a fucking slave,I work 300hrs a month for 8$ a hr, I may not be getting my car now because apparently I dont have enough of a credit record which is stupid as Ive had a credit card for almost 3 years,student loans,and a computer on my credit ,all in good standing,what else do they fucking want.

and with all these hours I never get a chance to socialize,I need to meet people,or even just hang out with the friends I have,so Im pretty fucking lonely most of the time. and Im damn exhausted as I cant fucking sleep in this heat which increases the frustration



Move to America.....
 
strangebrew said:
I took that while he was on the John.

I can no longer come within 100 feet of him.


I really need to spread my karma around........cause it seems like every other post of yours makes me piss myself........or maybe that's just me getting older.......either way......funny ass shit.
 
habitualhealth said:
Weird huh?

You :heart: me you know it. But i'll play along...your lil "ignore" game is cute.

omg.....o...m....g....i think im...i think im gonna be...


















:sick:
 
TheOak01 said:
I work 300hrs a month for 8$ a hr, I may not be getting my car now because apparently I dont have enough of a credit record which is stupid as Ive had a credit card for almost 3 years,student loans,and a computer on my credit ,all in good standing,what else do they fucking want.

A new car may be a bit ambitious for that income level. I'd suggest that a used '96-2000 Civic would be a more appropriate choice, so that you don't become a wage slave for your whip.
 
a car will come to around 675ish a month with financing and insurance,where if I go older a bank wont let me finance it and I cant wait to save as I need a car asap.

I really do appreciate all the kind words guys,hopefully I find my way out of this hole quickly
 
Banks don't loan on used cars in Canada? Don't you have used car lots that do financing? $675/mo for someone working an hourly wage is insane.
 
Yo Bro, lets talk man, I may have some advice for you to help get you back into better spirits.
 
TheOak01 said:
no cock in that picture,thats the top of my abs its just a weird shadow

as for why im hating everything, Im over worked and under paid,well below reason,I know most people are but Im a fucking slave,I work 300hrs a month for 8$ a hr, I may not be getting my car now because apparently I dont have enough of a credit record which is stupid as Ive had a credit card for almost 3 years,student loans,and a computer on my credit ,all in good standing,what else do they fucking want.

and with all these hours I never get a chance to socialize,I need to meet people,or even just hang out with the friends I have,so Im pretty fucking lonely most of the time. and Im damn exhausted as I cant fucking sleep in this heat which increases the frustration


Not sure about where you live but down here you have to have 7 years of credit history for it to count, I had to have my Dad cosign the loan on my Harley because I didn't have enough credit for the full loan amount.

I know about the working long hours and how it drains you. Trust me you can find time to do the important things in your life if you need to. All may seem lost now for you but things will look up, just try and keep you spirits up and save your money as best you can. I am sure you could find a used older car for a few hundred dollars in the classified ads. May not be the car you want but it'll get you back and forth.

How far are you from where you work?
Could you ride your bike?
Is there a bus? Or could you ride a bike to the bus stop?

Just thinking about how you could save money by not cabbing it. Also don't fret on the parents, mine did a similar thing where they wouldn't let me get a job when I wanted one in highschool, but were on may ass the day after I graduated to get a job even though I wanted to relax for a bit. Parents can be weird like that, but eventually you'll look back and laugh it off as another thing in you life you can't control and shouldn't put too much into.

"Tough times breed tough men" Just remember that everytime you are feeling down.

Cheers,
Scotsman
 
mr db - they do fiance used cars but anythign worth anything is very close to the same price as new,so it doesnt make much difference

scotsman-I wish I could ride a bike,but my work uniform is a suit and I have alot of crap I have to carry to work,radio lunch etc

Im sure that part will get worked out soon,I talked to my boss this morning about how fast Im burning out and he is gonna bring in another guy to help lighten the load
 
Ive been stuck at no choice but to look used,turns out it will be cheaper because now the only way Ill get approved for the new car is to put 1000 down and pay 447 a month over 72 months not 60, which adds 12k to the price we discussed so they can screw off, I found basically the same car but a year older for around 300 a month
 
yea luckily through a friend of my mom I should be starting a new job next month and actually make decent money for the first time in my life

atm though I work 10-12 hour days doing a physical job for like 10 bucks an hour and am in a lot of debt lol
 
TheOak01 said:
who's with me

Send Ugly Kid Joe polyphonic ringtone to your cell phone


I, hate the rain and sunny weather,
and I, hate beach and mountains too;
(and) I don't like a thing about the city, no, no,
and I, I, I, hate the countryside too!

And I, hate everything about you!
...everything about you!

And I, don't like a thing about your mother,
and I, I hate your daddy's guts too,
And I don't like a thing about your sister, no, no
'cause I I I think sex is overrated too.

CHORUS

And I, get sick when I'm around, I, can't stand to be around,
I, hate everything about you!
Everything about you, everything about you, everything about you!

BRIDGE

Some say I've got a bad attitude,
but that don't change the way I feel about you,
and if you think this might be bringing me down,
look again 'cause I ain't wearing no frown!

SOLO
 
Top Bottom