Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

I got a fleshlight for Christmas :(

how do you order the thing? does it come in "Sweet 16", "Fun 21", "Dirty 30" or "Horney 40", what colors? I may want an assortment.... :)

PuddleMonkey said:
lol not sure how someone could fall in love with a doll, thats some sick shit right there. Only nice thing is the doll will never say no (or, "I'm pregnant").

IF you have BBC on demand. YOU MUST check the show out to truely enjoy the freak factor.

I soooo want you to see the dude named DaveCat. Seems old Dave still lives with his parent's. Go figure!

He sent his doll to some guy in CA. so he could fix her up brand new for DaveCat. Her limbs and woo-hoo were gettin too loose for freaky Dave. lol. He was crying as he boxed her "box" up in the shipping crate. The hook on "her" neck, I understand that they all have hooks, realllllly could come in handy for you guys with us real flesh and blood doll's... " Bitch, you want hung in the closet now or later?" :)

vixensghost said:
IF you have BBC on demand. YOU MUST check the show out to truely enjoy the freak factor.

I soooo want you to see the dude named DaveCat. Seems old Dave still lives with his parent's. Go figure!

He sent his doll to some guy in CA. so he could fix her up brand new for DaveCat. Her limbs and woo-hoo were gettin too loose for freaky Dave. lol. He was crying as he boxed her "box" up in the shipping crate. The hook on "her" neck, I understand that they all have hooks, realllllly could come in handy for you guys with us real flesh and blood doll's... " Bitch, you want hung in the closet now or later?" :)

No cable. I rarely watch tv.

Stefka said:
Are you going to tell your friend you used it?

Did you hear Samoth and I are going to be Partners.

He is in the lab now making a Cotton Crotch...Crotch.

And, I am working on the Marketing.

all the whey said:
Did you hear Samoth and I are going to be Partners.

He is in the lab now making a Cotton Crotch...Crotch.

And, I am working on the Marketing.

Sounds fantastic.
Let me know if I can help.

fleshlights don't care if you see other fleshlights

fleshlight don't care if you drink too much beer :beer:

Top Bottom