Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

i GONNA be the next MR> Olympia , thanks to NITRO-TECH!

S

SSAlexSS

I will be the next Mr. Olympia.

You see, I bought my first issue of Flex magazine and NOW I KNOW HOW TO GET THE PRO PHYSIQUE!

NITRO- TECH powder! YEH! Do you know that "All blood and sweat in the GYM may be little without clinically proven supplmement liek NITRO TECH?". Supplement your training or get NO RESULTS!

YEH!! I bought myself lots of NITRO TECH powders and bars!

NITRO TECH IS THE BEST! look , pros get so large because they use it. AND SO WILL I!!!!!

Yeh! :angel:

P.S. This message is a joke. I dont know about you, but all this AD's are soo damn funny to read! I gonna go and read another one right now.

lol nice post.. i don't think i can bare to look at another one of their ads.. Hey, anyone check out the new musclemag? the guy who loads himself up on synthol? wut an asshole

As much as we like to ridicule Muscle Tech, they have done pretty well for themselves. Everytime I'm at the supp's store, someone is always buying Cell tech or Nitro Tech and Hydroxycut.

Im gonna be picky.....cause thats the mood im in.

FLEX=Victory supps
MUSCLEMAG=muscle tech supps.

There is a big difference.

I acctually have some respect for victory supps.
they put out sensible producs.....and dont claim to make you the next mr olympia. Thats muscle mag/muscle tech.
where all the products are over priced and have unusual claims.

oh well maybe one day ill get a life...but for now.......you all will have to suffer

I get SO sick of seeing all those 5 plus page ads for Muscle-Tech products in the Oxygen and Muscle and Fitness mags. Anyone know why the mags are biased to these products, or do they just have a mega$$$advertising budget?

Those friggin ads are a waste of space, but i suppose if muscletech is going to dish out the cash for the ads then i guess are sorry ass's are gonnna have to read them.well, not my sorry ass,i just skip through the pages as soon as i see the muscletech written in big fuckin letter's on the first page of there fabulous ads.I love seeing them in every magazine i read.:p
Just thinkin about there product wants me to run to the gnc and buy some Nitro- tech right now.I can at least gain fifteeen pounds of muscle in 2 weeks or whatever they say.:D

Top Bottom