Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

I Found the Cheapest and Best Protein Ever!

IlliniStud85

Listen up bro's! What if I told you that you can get a nearly 2 lb. bag with 20 servings, each serving having 21g of protein, 13g of carbs., 0g sugar, and no fat for barely over $2. Yeah, that's what I was thinking when I first read about it, no way right? Wrong! If anyone on the board is a subscriber to MuscleMag they might of read the article "Protein Power on a Penny" in the March 2002 issue. I read this article 5 times over and decided to give it a try, it's was only $2. This unbelievable natural supplement is known as Soy Grits and i suggest that everyone go out and buy a bag! It was hard to find them at first, a couple stores never even heard of them, they were handing me protein cereals and crap and sayin this is good. I was set on getting me some Soy Grits and after looking everywhere I finally found a supplement store that the guy was kind enough to order them for me. Soy Grits look just like oatmeal and have no taste. Soy Grits can be added to almost anything; pasta sauce, your protein shakes, it even gave you a recipe to make your own protein loaded designer like bars, and they tasted great as I made some yesterday. Soy Grits are made by NOW Natural Foods. If anyone would like some recipes to make your own awesome protein bars just let me know, i'll post it sometime tomorrow. I just thought this would be great for anyone that's a little tight on the cash flow as I am right now. Thanks for reading and hope you decide to go out and try some Soy Grits.

If you are a female, all that extra soy would be wonderful. If you're a man and like your testosterone too much soy is not the way to go my friend.

looks interesting ... :)

but you'd better have moderate amounts of those soy grits at a time
mix them with whey

Top Bottom