Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply US-PHARMACIES UGL OZ
Raptor Labs UGFREAK OxygenPharm
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplyUS-PHARMACIES UGL OZUGFREAKRaptor LabsOxygenPharm

i found a bag with $200,000..What should I do?

Status
Not open for further replies.
I would turn it in.

Turn it into a pillowcase and hop a flight to the Congo. I'd hire 10,000 natives at $1 a piece and sit in the middle of them while they were sharpening their arrows and getting their blow guns...and just dare someone to ask me about a lost bag with $200,000 in it...

B True
 
sign your red karma pussy!!!!!! ;)

oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooyeah
 
ok i didn't find a bag of money but i did get a parking ticket today and the whole point of the thread was to simautanisly (sp) get a star and a dot.

i lose you win whoever sent the red one i'm stuck at 99

ooooooooooooooohwell
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom