Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

I feel like shit right now

Lol it's not the phone, I took the pic in a poorly iluminated room, in a mirror at a distance to show full length, then I cropped it.

I was shopping and when I got back I sent him some pics of my new outfits and they were blurry like that (perfectly good phone and camera) because of the light and how far back I had to stand to get the full outfit/distance and I cropped out the mess and he srsly got pissed lmfao

Ive seriously never taken a vag pic. Wouldn't even know what angle to take it in lololol :confused:

I know what you mean, I was there and you are going to start getting a lot of requests for pictures just by being out there and dating or on dating sites/apps because apparently that's just what is done now?? Mitch is the only person I've ever sent pics of THAT nature to and I didn't know what to do at first either but you'll get the groove and start to get confident and start thinking they're sexy. But even if its not a super sensitive pic like that and just a sexy pic or topless or something my advice is don't send any pics to people that don't know your social security number. Just don't do it!

I was shopping and when I got back I sent him some pics of my new outfits and they were blurry like that (perfectly good phone and camera) because of the light and how far back I had to stand to get the full outfit/distance and I cropped out the mess and he srsly got pissed lmfao

this is a true story.

Top Bottom