Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply US-PHARMACIES UGL OZ
Raptor Labs UGFREAK OxygenPharm
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplyUS-PHARMACIES UGL OZUGFREAKRaptor LabsOxygenPharm

I feel like a fat worthless turd.

starskulker

Active member
I went to Amsterdam for a week about 2 weeks ago in which I quit my trenbolone acetate beforehand for mental reasons (I was going nuts) I ended up losing 8 pounds in 1 week from all the walking and not eating enough. I have still yet to get to the gym bringing my total up to 3 weeks without lifting a weight. I am getting back to the gym on Monday to try to pick things back up but I really feel like a fat turd! I feel fatter now around my midsection but yet I have lost 8 pounds?! Could it all be because the trenbolone is gone from my system? I am still on test and eq but just feel horrible about myself. Do you think I can get myself back together in a few weeks? All during the time I have been gone I am still taking my AIFM..so I'm glad I have at least been diligent about that. I did order some red from anafit to help motivate me to push hard once I'm back in the gym.
 
Man bro, you sound depressed. It's most likely a hormonal thing. Embrace your feelings of self loathing and use them to motivate yourself to bust your ass in the gym. Some days will be better than others-that's just how it goes.

Don't be so hard on yourself-it wasn't long ago you were way more out of shape than you are now. Smoke some weed and relax-you've come this far. Don't let a little emotional glitch get you down..
 
you went cold turkey off that tren too right?

were u able to keep up any kind of pct while you were away (aside from just the AIFM)?

if not, best thing to do may be a short low dose cycle, THEN hit a hard pct... just to keep yourself from totally crashing off everything
 
progestins can really fuck up your head, both on and after coming off.

though when you get back in the gym, most of the weight will come back quickly and your mood will improve.

it was not really clear are you off completely or did you just drop the tren?
 
get456 said:
you went cold turkey off that tren too right?

were u able to keep up any kind of pct while you were away (aside from just the AIFM)?

if not, best thing to do may be a short low dose cycle, THEN hit a hard pct... just to keep yourself from totally crashing off everything


I think that he said that he is still on test and eq
 
starskulker said:
I went to Amsterdam for a week about 2 weeks ago in which I quit my trenbolone acetate beforehand for mental reasons (I was going nuts) I ended up losing 8 pounds in 1 week from all the walking and not eating enough. I have still yet to get to the gym bringing my total up to 3 weeks without lifting a weight. I am getting back to the gym on Monday to try to pick things back up but I really feel like a fat turd! I feel fatter now around my midsection but yet I have lost 8 pounds?! Could it all be because the trenbolone is gone from my system? I am still on test and eq but just feel horrible about myself. Do you think I can get myself back together in a few weeks? All during the time I have been gone I am still taking my AIFM..so I'm glad I have at least been diligent about that. I did order some red from anafit to help motivate me to push hard once I'm back in the gym.

First of all you're not a fat turd. It's a thought distortion and you just need to control yourself a bit. Your problem is part hormonal and part cognitive. Tren as you know is a very powerful androgen, and since you were using acetate it is most likely gone from your system (assuming you havent pinned in 3 weeks. A good rule of thumb is 4-5 half lives of the drug since last administration will clear it from your system). And since the tren is way more potent than test or eq, abruptly d/c'ing it will surely cause some side effects. Just keep your test in your cycle for a bit an you wont lose too much mass. Get your diet in check and bust your ass in the gym. Coming off tren is not fun, but you can do it and you'll be fine in a few weeks. Just don't get too down on yourself. It's in no way productive.

Best of luck.
 
Cracker it isn't the dress that makes your ass look big, it is your ass that makes the dress look small :P
 
Or isn't it. It's not the dress that makes you look fat. It's the Fat that makes you look fat.

Seriously thanks all for the positive response. I just had my training partner talk me down a bit. It's just been so long since I have missed a workout and hear I have missed close to 3 weeks and I'm not use to it. I guess the mind does play tricks on you but I could swear I have another layer of blubber around my middle since stopping everything. Hopefull it will just take a week or two to get into the full swing of things again and get back on track. I have slipped a little bit and don't want to slide back into what I was a year ago.
 
macrophage69alpha said:
progestins can really fuck up your head, both on and after coming off.

though when you get back in the gym, most of the weight will come back quickly and your mood will improve.

it was not really clear are you off completely or did you just drop the tren?

First time i did deca, i came off and recovered using tribulus and letro....felt great after 3 weeks, full balls....

Iver the past year, ive done tren, NPP, and drol (mix and match) with only say a month in between......stopped in Aug......still feel shitty.....need test.......soon..........arraaaggghhhhhhhh
 
All the hormones up in this thead.....you guys need midol ;-)
kidding.....you're not a fat turd. Don't be so hard on yourself. We all take breaks.
You will get back into it and will feel awesome....
 
Damn, tren is one of the few roids I've had little experience with. Old brands like Finajet and Finaject stopped being made in the late 80's so it was on it's way out just as I started my anabolic journey. Anyway, after reading this thread I can now see why the guys I know on tren now are hard as a rock-but they never come off!!! I know 2 guys in particular that have been on 600 mgs/wk for over 6 months. My guess is the emotional crash is what keeps them hitting it hard regardless of it's toxicity? Kinda makes me wanna give it a run...and at the same time not.
 
not working out for 3 weeks and depressed...dude I feel ya.

I been there as well. My main concern would bethat for some reason your mind is only focussed on yourbody etc...this is a deadend. let's not start with that here...

It's basically reverse anorexia.
 
I am thinking you should eat some ice cream and post this in the womens' forum. j/k

Not to worry. Getting back to work in the gym will help. Something about a good dose of heavy squats and deads that just melt your worries away. :)

Perp
 
Zircon said:
not working out for 3 weeks and depressed...dude I feel ya.

I been there as well. My main concern would bethat for some reason your mind is only focussed on yourbody etc...this is a deadend. let's not start with that here...

It's basically reverse anorexia.
Holly shit I thought I was the only one that used that term for my disorder,I call it Reversed anorexia for years lol.
 
gymratforlife said:
Holly shit I thought I was the only one that used that term for my disorder,I call it Reversed anorexia for years lol.

Check out "The Adonis Complex" by Dr Pope. He's a psychiatrist from Harvard and the worth authority on what's affectionately referred to as "bigorexia"
 
Top Bottom